Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantum's new power... Will he be the one to take down the Sorcerer
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge or Quantum_Skeleton (basically anything with the name Quantum)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:558801269

Discord Tag:Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 776 i thinkk....

When First Joined: September 21 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): whenever igz I don't have a specific time I join

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted (badass)

What can you do to help the community: I can get on when called and deal with trolls and help newcomers with basic rules and stop more and more rdm from happening, I think if I had more powers I could deal with situations better and lay enforce rules easier then before.

Why you want to help the community: This community is great not gonna lie it has its ups and downs but overall it's been very nice to be here and the people I have met are some of the nicest I have seen in a while and there have been times that trolls get out of hand and I would like more powers to deal with them

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Got banned by mana once but was told the ban did not count because Mana was already resigned and i was unbanned like 5 minutes afterwards

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14184

How did you find us?:Got a new comp and saw the name was like WOAAAAAAH the name was sick

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Recently i have been asking for help here and there and want to say thank you for those that have helped me, I want u to know that even though i have been asking for help that does not mean I am not ready for the new role and powers that come with it.
Please if u have any concerns with me tell me here or tell me in discord, and I know about my staff "abuse" thread that was on me If u have any criticism please do tell I will not take offense to it!!!!!. Heart Sleepy
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
Quantum's new power... Will he be the one to take down the Sorcerer - by Quantum_Edge - 10-27-2021, 11:22 AM