Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quantum's new power... Will he be the one to take down the Sorcerer
Ingame Name: Quantum_Edge or Quantum_Skeleton (basically anything with the name Quantum)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:558801269

Discord Tag:Quantum_Edge#1081

Time Played: 776 i thinkk....

When First Joined: September 21 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): whenever igz I don't have a specific time I join

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted (badass)

What can you do to help the community: I can get on when called and deal with trolls and help newcomers with basic rules and stop more and more rdm from happening, I think if I had more powers I could deal with situations better and lay enforce rules easier then before.

Why you want to help the community: This community is great not gonna lie it has its ups and downs but overall it's been very nice to be here and the people I have met are some of the nicest I have seen in a while and there have been times that trolls get out of hand and I would like more powers to deal with them

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Got banned by mana once but was told the ban did not count because Mana was already resigned and i was unbanned like 5 minutes afterwards

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14184

How did you find us?:Got a new comp and saw the name was like WOAAAAAAH the name was sick

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Recently i have been asking for help here and there and want to say thank you for those that have helped me, I want u to know that even though i have been asking for help that does not mean I am not ready for the new role and powers that come with it.
Please if u have any concerns with me tell me here or tell me in discord, and I know about my staff "abuse" thread that was on me If u have any criticism please do tell I will not take offense to it!!!!!. Heart Sleepy
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
This is an extremely easy decision to make. In my interactions with you in server, on discord, etc. you’ve been nothing short of professional. Absolutely support the promotion to TMOD and I hope you get the position you deserve!

+1. Best of Luck to you on this app!
+1 yea man, active and friendly, you know how staffing goes and you've put in more time than necessary as trusted
I remember you being really friendly to me whenever I first joined TTT. You helped me out with a decent chunk of stuff both with teaching me about TTT and trying to help me learn from the mistakes I made while playing. You have been a really friendly staff member and a cool dude. (Even if you shoot me in the face) :( 

There was a recent hiccup through an abuse thread where the main thing was your reaction to a situation. I'd like to think you've learned from this because from my experience's with you I haven't heard anything along those scales. This is really the only time I've seen something like that come out of you. Considering this is really a small hiccup like I said and it has been properly addressed I feel no reason to really hold it to you. Especially being a one time thing to my knowledge. 

You deal with reports fairly, even if they're your friends and seem to know plenty about your Trusted rank. I think it would be great to have you move on to the next rank of Tmod. Grab that shiny blue! 

+1 from me my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
You can call it biased since I've been friends with him for a long time but +1.

Mans is:

-Active

-Knows the rules

-Has a friendly reputation with the community.

Give him TMOD.

I'll pose a question too: What have you learned from your donor abuse thread?
I've only played on TTT a handful of times, and if I'm being honest, not in the past 30 days. BUT.
The times I have joined, you have always been on. You keep the game fair, but also very easily and naturally can balance in fun.
(Fuck you for killing me and then tryna wine n dine to make up for it shit head)
This is one of the easiest apps to vote on because you possess all the qualities that I look for in a tmod staff member. Balance, serious when needed, knowledgeable on rules, responsible with current role, etc.

+1
I'll get my revenge btw one day. Just you wait.
(10-27-2021, 03:20 PM)Damien Wrote: I'll pose a question too: What have you learned from your donor abuse thread?

I don't get mad a lot during game or anything really and that was a moment that I cracked and argued with another player. In my opinion i think I have learned to be more careful when these situations occur and not let a argument get out of place or blow way out of proportion.

By the way thank u all for being very nice and commenting <3 
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Quantum has gone out of his way to ask questions in both admin chat and in private messages on discord rather frequently. I am happy to know that he never hesitates to ask questions whenever he has them and that is an important trait to have in every aspect of one's life, as that is how people improve themselves. Quantum doesn't get a lot of criticism because he usually does his job very well but when he is given criticism he considers it. He does a stellar job.

Something to improve on: Quantum, I want to see you be more assertive in shutting down toxic situations (that usually occur in voice chat).

I think quantum can learn and grow in the role. +1
+1 activity good yup, ask questions and shit and advice from current and ex staff yup, handled his recent "abuse" thread correctly yup, been a trusted for a good amount of months yup,

yeah and all that jazz, be more assertive in shutting down toxic situations like Cee said... dont follow what I do because I do stupid shit openly yup yup yup

+1 get that TEAL
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Only thing I can immediately think of is improving on investigating slays/reports. I've noticed a few times when being on where you just made an assumption based on report responses.