Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) (New Category)
Ayo Hong!

I said it before, I would 100% support you without further issues like there were on the last one and you've definitely done that. You're a helpful member of the community throwing additional time into giving us new weapons, balances and fun new updates that although they won't shake up the meta they will make it a fun place to return. You've got the rules down and have asked the proper questions when needed that I've noticed in my short time in the TTT discord. You've definitely gotten better since your last app and it shows for sure. I can't think of anything that I can bring up right now that needs to be worked on or brought up. 

That being the case +1 from me man! Grab that green. (Although blue is still better.)
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) (New Category) - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-01-2021, 03:14 PM