Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) (New Category)
Ingame Name: 
HONG
SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:181855199
Discord Tag: 
HONG#1999
Time Played: 
4w 0d 23h (695 total at the time of posting)
When First Joined: 
May 11, 2021 (173 days ago at the time of posting)
Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Much more likely to be busy on Wednesday and Friday since those are the days of my kitchen classes, but otherwise available during the afternoons from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Rank Desired: 
Current Rank: 
TMod
What can you do to help the community: 
Rather than reiterating on what I said in my last essay of an app, I'll focus on what I've improved upon. Since my last app, I've been learning lua so I understand it way better, and have demonstrated this by making a version of the vector that has a burst fire function as a way of reworking it, which will hopefully be tested at some point in the future if permissible. I want to keep learning, improving, and fixing whatever issues the server may have as well as continuing to create and help prepare content for the future, as well. Beyond that, I've made sure I'll continue to be more chill and aware of what I say before I say it (pretty basic stuff, I know, but I do have the intelligence of a kindergartener). As for the training of staff which was raised up by multiple(?) people on my last app, I plan on doing so with @"LemonWitch" as she's asked me to help should she ever acquire a staff role (note: since posting this, she's been accepted, and I've shown her the ins and outs of being Trusted), and I continue to offer opportunity the same to all new staff.
Why you want to help the community: 
Pretty simple-- I love the people here, I love playing the server, and I want to see it succeed. Not much more needs to be said.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 
No
Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Yes, three times
How did you find us?: 
Joined off of a friend following the death of a server we both played on, and cause I needed an escape from life, but stayed for the people.
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes
Other: 
it was really nice of the admins to change the activity requirement to get moderator so my speedrun wasn't invalidated now its just a new category, thanks admins (thanks dong)

Also note that I had a gap in my activity of about 1 week due to having my family visit and having finals in several of my classes (some of my classes last only a few weeks), but other than that, I've been pretty active the past few weeks/months. 

Again, a genuine thanks to everyone. I love this community more and more every day.
You haven’t had any problems lately from what I seen, and yes it is true you love this server, I mean you made a freaking crossbow for us. Which again I really really love. On reports and the rules sides of things you seem to be fine so I think you are indeed ready for mod so 1+. Good luck on your app Hong.
+1 honestly one of the two only viable candidates for admin at the moment, without a doubt the best tmod, doesn't play favorites and still knows how to have fun, which seems to have become somewhat of a rarity in tbe staff team
TTT Admins: "work on these things"
Hong: *improves on things*

+1, as I said I would on your last app, you have no history of further incidents that I'm aware of and have had a stronger showing of self control than before.
I will say that you can still come across as aggressive at times, but that has in a way driven your success. I think you'd be ok coming on as a mod as you are now.

Best of luck on your app.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You've improved on all the things I was nitpicking.
I think you could still bait things less in discord but other than that far better this time.
+1
As I said in the last app, dude literally has admin potential. +1.

Give this loser light green please.
Hong is an active player alongside his position as staff member. He clearly cares about the community and making improvements for it. Since his last application for an upcoming role in staff, he's improved himself by existing in full respect of other players in the community. That shows his resolve in being staff, as well as maturing in his conduct towards other community members. +1
+1 not just because he's my best friend but because on top of the things he was good at he improved on his criticisms from his last app as well.
+1 Its Hong of course
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
On my NOT biased opinion, HONG is probably the best active t-mod at the moment. Active in each dinks platform, friendly, and looking to fix broken things, or adding new ones. 
Overall, he really does care for the server and I think giving him more power will be nothing but beneficial.

I suppose I gotta +1 :P
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]