Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A blue cat? Like those from Avatar?
Ingame Name: Koshka (Koshka Tabaxi) 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:195917143

Time Played:  Little over 400 hours (410)

When First Joined:  I joined on June 18 of 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Sunday-Saturday after work, around 7 PM-2~3AM. CST. I can be available all day on my days off which vary from a week to week basis. 

Rank Desired:  The rank I desire is test-mod.

Current Rank:  My current rank in game is Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: During my time as a trusted I was still new to the staff aspect of things but not new to the way procedures were followed. I have been  able to stop people from cheating and making others not have a good time. Of course there were some struggles along the way but I am learning ways to improve my staffing role. I want to be promoted to help a little more on the server to get ghosters and cheaters out before they continue to make the game an unpleasable experience to others playing. I have been learning a lot even before I was on staff position and I am sure I will continue to learn more in the future. I will continue to help the server and make sure to be as fair to everyone on equal footing.

Why do you want to help the community?:
I want to help this community because I found a little corner of the internet where I consistently come back and enjoy my time here. This community has been a great place to come back on a daily basis and the people I met and the more friends I encountered along the way are just a treasure that I want everyone to at least have the pleasure to enjoy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes, Cat and the Bag
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yes, I have and been using GeForce experience
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 
I have been absent from steam in total for about 3 years. I obtained a new computer for personal use and got curious and installed steam and the few games I remember I did enjoy playing was Garry’s mod. I remembered playing on a server but to no one's surprise it was gone so I looked into the active server at the time and found this “Dinkleberg'' server and my first thought was the “Fairly Oddparents'' so I joined and the first map i played was Dimmsdale how fitting.
Other:  I have really enjoyed my stay here and do wish to continue and help others and the server itself as a small token of my appreciation. I am still improving the way I handle most situations and have also reached out and asked for help as the server can sometimes be too much for one person to moderate. I am sure to take this application as a learning experience and make notes on what to improve on myself and what still needs working. I appreciate any concerns, issues, and feedback positive or negative.

Messages In This Thread
A blue cat? Like those from Avatar? - by Koshka - 11-02-2021, 06:23 PM