Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A blue cat? Like those from Avatar?
Ingame Name: Koshka (Koshka Tabaxi) 

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:195917143

Time Played:  Little over 400 hours (410)

When First Joined:  I joined on June 18 of 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Sunday-Saturday after work, around 7 PM-2~3AM. CST. I can be available all day on my days off which vary from a week to week basis. 

Rank Desired:  The rank I desire is test-mod.

Current Rank:  My current rank in game is Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: During my time as a trusted I was still new to the staff aspect of things but not new to the way procedures were followed. I have been  able to stop people from cheating and making others not have a good time. Of course there were some struggles along the way but I am learning ways to improve my staffing role. I want to be promoted to help a little more on the server to get ghosters and cheaters out before they continue to make the game an unpleasable experience to others playing. I have been learning a lot even before I was on staff position and I am sure I will continue to learn more in the future. I will continue to help the server and make sure to be as fair to everyone on equal footing.

Why do you want to help the community?:
I want to help this community because I found a little corner of the internet where I consistently come back and enjoy my time here. This community has been a great place to come back on a daily basis and the people I met and the more friends I encountered along the way are just a treasure that I want everyone to at least have the pleasure to enjoy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes, Cat and the Bag
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yes, I have and been using GeForce experience
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 
I have been absent from steam in total for about 3 years. I obtained a new computer for personal use and got curious and installed steam and the few games I remember I did enjoy playing was Garry’s mod. I remembered playing on a server but to no one's surprise it was gone so I looked into the active server at the time and found this “Dinkleberg'' server and my first thought was the “Fairly Oddparents'' so I joined and the first map i played was Dimmsdale how fitting.
Other:  I have really enjoyed my stay here and do wish to continue and help others and the server itself as a small token of my appreciation. I am still improving the way I handle most situations and have also reached out and asked for help as the server can sometimes be too much for one person to moderate. I am sure to take this application as a learning experience and make notes on what to improve on myself and what still needs working. I appreciate any concerns, issues, and feedback positive or negative.
Koshka is a great friend of mine that I regularly play games with outside of Dinks, and the tmod role fits him well.

Here are some pros for Koshka:
1. He's multi-lingual.  This has helped quite a few times when we've had groups of trolls from Central America join the server.
2. He has plenty of successful ban requests.  You don't have to worry about him handing out a bad ban.
3. He cares about the PH community and is very active on the PH discord.
4. He has been well trained by higher staff and follows the PH guidelines to the letter.

In short, Koshka would make a great addition to the tmod pool, especially with how active he is on the server.  Spray paint this cat blue.
Ayo Koshka!

Let’s get down to it.

Although you are new to the experience I think you’ve been doing a good job at handling lobbies. This of course goes with dealing with trolls, ghosts and the occasional hacker. I haven’t gotten as much time with you as I would have preferred but all the time I have spent with you in lobby has been positive. Thinking over everything I can’t imagine there’s anything I need to bring up or any real reason for me to go against this app. I’m not opposed to you spending a little more time in Trusted but at the same time I think if you do move forward now you should be ready. I'm pretty against spray painting cats but unfortunately your green is starting to fade and you need a new coat of paint to be the shiny cat that you want to be. I think blue is perfectly fine.

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Privet, Koshka

Let's see the situation,

There were no issue from the server from the times I played with you,

We were on the case when hacking or ghosting occurred,

When players thought it was nice of them to go on a tangent when there a possible kid on,

you assisted with move the subject of the matter on and/or gagged the players who pass the line.....

At, Time you like a few other know when its time for serious biz and times for just being goofy.

Results: +1

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I will miss Team Trusted.
You're great as a trusted and work hard to support the server and do a great job at it. I don't see why you shouldn't move up to be TMod. +1
[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
bump
Hewwo cat fren
You have done well and have proven that you are capable of handling the server and its problem children. youre not afraid to ask for help.
i think you would do just fine as a tmod. just remember to take your time and ask all the questions if youre unsure.

+1 (and not just bc you dont poosh me)
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

I haven't played ph recently but to my knowledge you're very active and don't seem to have any issues with players. As long as nobody has issues I don't see why you shouldn't be able to move onto t-mod. You seem like a kind person. +1

I hope to be more active soon. Sad that I'm missing all the fun.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Your application for test mod has been accepted.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army