Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH training suggestion
I have an interesting proposition for upper staff.  Make the overflow server a training ground for Donors and new entry Trusted.  Hear me out. I have seen a pretty fair share of donor abuse threads on the forums along with Trusted maybe not knowing exactly what they are to do when a server gets out of hand and there isn't a Mod or T-Mod able to get on.  Since the overflow server doesn't really get played on (at least what I've seen), maybe we could use that to our advantage.  We staff could train Donors and entry level Trusteds how to use their powers correctly, how to spot ghosters, hackers, and other rule breakers, get them set up with the recommended binds, and other things so they don't feel overwhelmed when they face these things on the main server.  I know from experience that I learn better when I have a hands-on approach (for lack of a better term) then just having a lecture about what I'm supposed to do and then say "good luck out there".  I would really like to hear what staff members have to say about this.  I really think it would be a good idea and would foster better Donors and Trusted members.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
PH training suggestion - by [test] mattquake11 - 11-06-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by happy - 11-06-2021, 09:15 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by IdiotBaby - 11-06-2021, 09:25 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by real (4) - 11-06-2021, 09:54 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by RussEfarmer - 11-06-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by TheUltraFish - 11-06-2021, 10:05 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by RussEfarmer - 11-06-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: PH training suggestion - by reinaberg - 11-06-2021, 10:35 PM