Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ryzini The Green Meanie
(09-29-2021, 06:25 PM)Ryzif Wrote: -snip-
This is of no offense to anyone in TTT but I probably never will be staff there. It sounds fun and all but dual staffing two active servers sounds like a pain IMO. I do enjoy my time there though and will help out if needed for situations when playing. I can't possibly imaging staffing in two servers. Maybe if it wasn't so active. Though I do appreciate it.
Lmao this didn't age well

I've been moderately inactive in game recently, but whenever Ryzif is on TTT I can attest to his abilities to moderate the TTT server in a fair and calm manner. He's done good work as a trusted there.

Frankly Ryzif reminds me of NotRand when he was staff.(Before all the drama shit; think Sept/Oct 2020). Hard working, fantastic staff member who cares for the community, not just the server. It wouldn't shock me at all to see Ryzif become an admin sometime down the line.

I can't speak to whether he is caring for himself better or not, or his performance as PH staff. But I give my support from my interactions with him on TTT.

I would say that if you are going for PH Mod, Ryzif, consider staying as lower staff on TTT. PH and TTT are our two most complicated and busiest servers in terms of staffing, and I really don't want you to be burnt out over some dramatic bullshit.

Because dramatic bullshit is what you'll face as upper staff.

Best of luck, I offer my support while not really feeling qualified to vote.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Damien - 11-09-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 11-09-2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by BIIG_SAD - 11-09-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Jammin - 11-10-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by reinaberg - 11-10-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by real (4) - 11-11-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Zom13ae - 11-11-2021, 02:59 PM