Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Absolutely no issue with the unban from an objective standpoint, first rdm-related ban, just don't be a dickhead in the future, yada yada.

I'm more concerned about your increasing behavior. As @"Milly-Miyazaki`" so kindly pointed out, I had to ban you from TTT for a day because you were rambling on, and on, and on, and frankly ruined a good time on TTT for many of us. My one-day ban was generous, frankly - and only issuing you a discord strike that same night was another also frankly generious. That night you were drunk off your ass (that is not as presumption as you admitted as such). I don't know what is going on in your personal life, and frankly it isn't any of my business. But you don't have a clean past - you've been demoted to supporter on TTT as well for past donor abuse issues, and have multiple warns for earrape queues and micspam.

I'll say this, if things are rough in your personal life, TTT is not therapy - it is the exact opposite of such - a tempoary escape from real life. If you need help, seek help. You won't find that here, you'll only find a tempoary escape here.

+1 to an unban this time but damn dude, I hope you get yourself sorted.
(I hope I don't sound too uppity, I'm just trying to give advice.)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Jammin - 11-11-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM