Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Dude. Wtf. You’re bouncing from staff apps to outrageous trolling over and over and pushing it further every time. To be honest you need to learn that you can’t keep getting away with this. If it wasn’t for the fact I don’t want to let PH deal with you because you’ll probably end up banned over there as well I would say keep the perma. You shouldn’t get off easily so like others suggested 3-4 weeks should be okay. 

You need to take some control of your drinking if it’s THIS bad. I’m not here to be your life coach but come on man. If you really like this community this much, why do you have to start such bs all the time with your trolling? Drinking can be fun, I enjoy it surely at times. Just learn that just because drunken Nazu believes it is right, doesn’t mean it is. Please try to chill out. I think you’re wearing out people’s patience at this point. At the very minimum if you’re drunk out of your mind, learn when to log off before it gets too bad. Like another perma ban in the future that they decide to stick with. Assuming this unban is approved of course. That’s about all of my lecturing I guess. +1 for reduction to 3-4 weeks.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-12-2021, 02:13 AM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM