Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
-1 on unban. Nazu has a continued bad behavior over in PH.

HOWEVER

+1 on sentence reduction. Alcohol is hard, man. I have had my worst nights on the server when I got too deep in and got too drunk and got upsetti spaghetti. However, this does not mean I aprove. Nazu, if you read this, seriously take care of yourself man. I have seen too many people who used to be my friends lose themselves on the bottle. You can do better.

EDIT:

-1 on unban, -1 on sentence reduction

+1 to stripping of donor

clearly, as of 11/20, nazu's behavior has not changed. He continues to micspam and dissrespect the staff team and the rules. It seems that Nazu must constantly be drunk/out of it, because 9/10 interactions with him are neutral/negative.  I was willing to reaerve judgement, because you seemed like a fun guy Nazu, however, you are not getting better over in PH. You are not improving, and as a result, are staying bad. Nazu, if you read this, I want to play TTT with you some day, but not if you continue this bad behavior of yours.

-biig out.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by BIIG_SAD - 11-12-2021, 03:33 AM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM