Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
(11-12-2021, 01:23 PM)Reina Wrote: ~snip~

If this were a random player, this would remain an unquestioned perma-ban. RDMing 7+ people and being belligerent while drunk on the server is just so obviously bannable. It irks me that there are staff members who are pretending there are nuances to a drunk dude treating the server like an emotional punching bag.

I wholeheartedly agree that consistently/mass RDMing that amount of people as well as my behaviour on the server is bannable, however the most I can offer is to work on bettering myself and my behaviour as well as restricting myself from coming on in such a state. I can only talk so much about making a change in behaviour without actually showing it, so I hope my attempt to show I am willing to change my behaviour for the better is able to influence you to believe in me. I also appologize for how bad of an image I have put on myself with how I acted, and I can only work on improving my image again.

Again thank you for the feedback, all feedback is appreciated if anyone has more.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-12-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM