Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Personally I think it would be best for either a denial of the unban request or a 3-4 month ban (starting from time banned). Nazu I think it is time to have a break from TTT, alot have people have given you some solid advice. There's nothing stopping you from hanging out around the other dinks servers and the community in general. But as far as TTT goes and the leniency that has already been given prior to the ban. I don't think our leniency and "staff discretion" with you, helped in any way. In fact we kinda shot ourselves in the foot. We tried to be understanding the first time round (the first time you got drunk after staff app was denied) and gave ya a second chance but you shat all over that with round 2. I do not think you should be unbanned from TTT for a while.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by KaptainLes - 11-17-2021, 12:08 AM