Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
Yeah I bet everyone expected this thread to come out eventually, so here we go. I don't want to be staff anymore. I'd like for my rank in game, on the forums, and on discord to be removed ASAP.

I'm not gonna lie, nobody wanted me to be staff. Without leaking anything from the staff discord I'll just say there was a strong disagreement to me being in the discord/being staff. It hurt a lot, I'll be honest. I wanted to prove everyone wrong and show them I could do better. I have nothing to prove to anyone anymore.

I'm not leaving because of any recent drama, this isn't because of falling out or anything. This is because of me falling out of love with the whole staffing part of the game. No, I will not be leaving the community, I'll still make ban requests and shit like that, I just don't want to be staff anymore.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Messages In This Thread
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by Damien - 11-13-2021, 12:05 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by David - 11-13-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 04:31 PM