Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
(11-13-2021, 12:24 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Hey dude, I was one of the people who originally said I did not think you were a good fit for staff. You proved me wrong and honestly I thought you were doing a great job. I know we give each other shit a lot but don't let this get you down. You did a great job and you did what you thought was best for the server. Hope I still see you around and we can still give each other shit.
This man right here explains it well, but from my side looking in it almost feels like you're puffing up the thing with peanut butter, yet I'm not going to try and dig under your skin.

see yee
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by Deer-ly - 11-13-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by David - 11-13-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 04:31 PM