Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is
This is no way a form of harassment, all individuals that post a request to join the staff team undergo ALL types of evaluations be character, game performance or community engagement.
This is post undergoes all terms and conditions of forums, along with guidelines for the community.
So, you created a staff application over a joke. How does this prove anything other than you didn't do this for the community but rather for self indulgence. You consistently show little control over knowing when you need to let things rest. This is one of those times you should have let the joke die in PH chat. Now you look pretentious after making a comment like that and posting a staff application that looks like it took you very little time to fill out. This, in my opinion, is hurting your reputation here at this community, and on top of that shows how immature you can act at times. You have been doing so well helping Murder with their pointshop addons and pushing for player activity on Deathrun. Now, you go and do this and it completely negates all positive things you have done. They say, "You can compliment someone one thousand times, but say one thing negative and they will remember it forever." I personally understand you are a different type of person, because my family has dealt with things of this sort for a long time now. That does not excuse the fact that you are in control of your actions before you hit post, or hit enter.
On to some more stuff. As a staff member you have been trained and watched how others communicate and handle themselves properly which you have shown to do poorly on PH/MDR, but completely opposite on DR. I'm unsure why that currently is, or maybe the fluctuation of players overloads you a little bit. If someone is bringing you evidence on another player, you send them to the forums and tell them to fill out a ban request. If you have access to a WILLING staff member to get them the evidence from REPORTEE to STAFF, it is acceptable to use that route within reason. You know this, but yet announce otherwise. I cannot understand why or how you see PH vs DR/MDR as a place to act different. I witnessed you argue with a high staff member because I pushed you off a building for 2 minutes... For those that know you from DR or those that see your tags in Discord know you are a staff member and it reflects badly on the community in the view of who staff pick to be staff. It's an insult to act otherwise because of how much time and thought gets put into these applications on a regular basis. From trusted all the way to admin, everyone takes time out of their day to respond here. You know this PERSONALLY from being staff as well! This is very disappointing for some staff/players and I can only hope for your growth and maturity from this point on. I hope you haven't burned bridges with your current staffing position, but it isn't completely unwarranted.
Excitement and fun cannot be at the expense of others. I learned this after years of doing things I regret now. On top of that someone recently hit me up for something I cannot state here, sent by you from a VC which looks EXTREMELY poorly on you as a staff member. It has already been handed to those that need to see it, and that are also familiar with my past. Please reframe from doing that now or in the future.
I hope to see you do better in the future but you have made a very bad decision today.
Regards,
Darkkran
P.S You wanted to see how shit it would go, now you have seen...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is - by [black]Darkkran - 11-17-2021, 08:53 PM