Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUMBUM donor abuse report.
This is a big nope from me, because there are two capable staff members and Nuru, she special, dealing with the situation so there was no need to be the backseat driver on staff duites.

Donors have the option to assist to a low degree with staff but on their own terms, not crossing fire with staff business,
From Aki's video alone prove that point because what in your mind think it was clear as day as an okay to say or do, "Let me ungagged a staff gagged that was for a round."

That alone in my mind see that you don't like how staff do their thing, but hey we are not all robot programed to due "pacman ghost chases", we all have our own style of staffing which can benefit more or not to the situation.

It's annoying in its own way that you act like a staff member when you just paid $15.......just with money and the staff here were voted by choice by their actions from discord and ingame and make a staff application to see if they need more improvment so they can see what they need to work on, from refraining from things and increase in others.

I favor a Strike for you, however on the back burner the thoughts of rank removal to be a supporter than a donor has been rising by these recent incidents on dinks from this report but also from past experiences from other players interacting with you.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by Mother Nuru. - 11-17-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by Nazu - 11-17-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by Lt. Star - 11-17-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by §5Aki - 11-17-2021, 08:40 PM
RE: BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 11-18-2021, 12:16 AM
RE: BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by Zom13ae - 11-20-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: BUMBUM donor abuse report. - by TheUltraFish - 11-20-2021, 09:40 PM