Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUMBUM donor abuse report.
Offender's Name: [test] ⒷⓊⓂ ⒷⓊⓂ

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225537157

What Server(s): PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungagged a staff gagged player.

When They Did It: Today.

Potential Witnesses: @Lt. Star and Aki.

Proof: https://youtu.be/3dHC55zKGhM

Other: at 5:30 in the video is where it all begins. Ignore the beginning of the video as its for a ban request.
He says (me paraphrasing) "If we ungag you will you be good" to which delusional bortio says sure yeah, and bumbum ungags.

Someone needs to talk to him about if there are staff on server, donors sit back. On top of you never EVER ungag someone if they're gagged by staff. I'm unsure about a strike being served as I don't know to what extent he's been talked to with previous things. But I do know in discord quite often he acts and talks like he's staff so something needs said soon or he will get worse.
PropHunt does have a donor acting like staff problem, this guy in particular acts way too much like a staff on the server along with someone else who won't be named and it's quite frankly annoying. There's too many donors that have this annoying ego because they paid 15$ to the server. +1 on a rank removal.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I don't have a recording of this but I believe Aki does, while dealing with a bunch of other trolls on server Bum Bum decides to ungag a player while both Aki and myself were on, and we promptly re-gagged this player and warned Bum Bum who left quickly after.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Basically the same snipped part of Nuru's video from my POV of what I caught. From what I hear BumBum is trying to get to the bottom of what Delusional borito is gagged for and all the chaos. I hear him ask "will you stop saying the word?" or something similar and then ungags Delusional. 
I would like to hear from him why he did try and ungag Delusional if at all possible.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
This is a big nope from me, because there are two capable staff members and Nuru, she special, dealing with the situation so there was no need to be the backseat driver on staff duites.

Donors have the option to assist to a low degree with staff but on their own terms, not crossing fire with staff business,
From Aki's video alone prove that point because what in your mind think it was clear as day as an okay to say or do, "Let me ungagged a staff gagged that was for a round."

That alone in my mind see that you don't like how staff do their thing, but hey we are not all robot programed to due "pacman ghost chases", we all have our own style of staffing which can benefit more or not to the situation.

It's annoying in its own way that you act like a staff member when you just paid $15.......just with money and the staff here were voted by choice by their actions from discord and ingame and make a staff application to see if they need more improvment so they can see what they need to work on, from refraining from things and increase in others.

I favor a Strike for you, however on the back burner the thoughts of rank removal to be a supporter than a donor has been rising by these recent incidents on dinks from this report but also from past experiences from other players interacting with you.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I try so hard to keep this kind of shit from happening, because it never ends well and it doesn't have to happen at all. Bum has a good heart, but doesn't stop to think when it comes to handling things. He may be a friend, but I do think this deserves a strike/warning.

Bum, take a break if things settle down. Read over the donor guide and learn from this mistake.
And- Try to work together with other donors... I saw that was a problem earlier. Have some trust in each other...

- Good luck with whatever happens

(11-17-2021, 08:40 PM)§5Aki Wrote: I would like to hear from him why he did try and ungag Delusional if at all possible.
I do believe that he did this because Delusional never acted out this far before, and Bum probably still considered him a friend. I've seen this kind of pitty towards the SoulVerySrry situation from a huge chunk of donors too... Still wrong of him to overstep staff...
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
Dude was gagged for a reason. It's certainly not something you should do considering that staff gagged him in the first place. There were two staff members in and Nuru at the time. I know it says super donor but that's simply a retired admin.

Also this is interesting. "If we ungag you.." That's not something you decide really. Punishments have steps for a reason. We don't just skip them because someone said they won't do it again. They serve their punishment and we move on. If they do it again, it moves up a step. 

Clearly you need a strike IMO. +1 for a strike.

I would appreciate in the future if you would pay attention to your surroundings when in lobby because it'll save a lot of headache if staff can just handle it the way they need to handle it.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(11-20-2021, 07:53 PM)Killa Khaled YT Wrote: Offender's Name: euphoria
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119492195/
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted and staff im assuming since he replied to a report on himself

What They Did: rdm'd?

When They Did It: Today

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkZdr1rHBQ

Other: pretty sure him shooting me or shooting the barrel at me is rdm? not like I intend to ever play one of these servers again since they just give anyone staff anyways though.
Bruh don’t post this on another abuse thread. Make your own abuse thread please.
(11-20-2021, 07:53 PM)Killa Khaled YT Wrote: Offender's Name: euphoria
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119492195/
Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted and staff im assuming since he replied to a report on himself

What They Did: rdm'd?

When They Did It: Today

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkZdr1rHBQ

Other: pretty sure him shooting me or shooting the barrel at me is rdm? not like I intend to ever play one of these servers again since they just give anyone staff anyways though.
Lmao wtf epic fail

Also bump because this thread has been up a while
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
TTT Abuse report moved to it's own thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]