Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all have a talk. Serious this time.
The separate server communities are very different from each other yes, but these preconceived notions only apply to certain individuals or groups for each area. My first time being admin Fish and I worked very hard to try and bridge the gap between TTT and PH. It boils down to adaptation. Our servers are very different, but you have to accept those differences and enjoy the game modes for what they are while also adapting to the varying rules.

It isn’t entirely impossible to be more connected, but with people seeing the gap and doing nothing and just complaining it’ll definitely stay that way.

Edit: cross server rules would be really bad because they already cater to completely different audiences. I know PH has a way different set of procedures compared to TTT and it should stay that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by dong - 11-20-2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by reinaberg - 11-20-2021, 06:10 PM