Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all have a talk. Serious this time.
The problem with this is I'm sure quite a large amount of people have tried to play on multiple servers. If you don't like something you simply don't like something. 

I personally play on three of the servers. Two fairly in an active manner and then one at rare times. The rare one being Murder and the active ones being the ones I staff on. 

I understand your idea but it's truly not worth the player influx just to try this. People will try new servers when they're ready. People should also feel welcome in all servers regardless of the mentality such as the silly TTT to PH "Go back to PH" or vice versa because I've seen silly stuff from PH to TTT as well. 

Also there are different ways to act in servers. PH is a bit more strict due to our age settings and TTT you can be a little more loose. The variety is nice but having to watch what you do if you come from TTT to PH could suck. That's because something normal in TTT would possibly be against the rules in PH if it's out there enough. There are binds that I normally would laugh about that come from TTT that I actually would have to get on to if they were used in PH. 

I'd love to close the gap a bit but that happens over time with people's choices. Simple as that really. Appreciate the input though, Sad.

TLDR: All servers have their positive points and negative points but the individual will try new servers when they're ready or never even. You can certainly welcome people to other servers but that's really about it.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-20-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by reinaberg - 11-20-2021, 06:10 PM