Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all have a talk. Serious this time.
ttt and prophunt are easily tied for being my favorite gmod gamemodes, i love both to death

in terms of cross-server interaction for me, ive found the only two factors that keep me from playing dinks ph more are my own time constraints, and the fact that the past several times ive played, there’s been a plethora of really fucking creepy players freely talking about genuinely unsettling topics—but that’s probably changed at least somewhat since i last played since ph has gotten a lot more promising and active staff (case in point, one that rightfully just made mod)

(11-20-2021, 11:58 AM)dong Wrote: I know PH has a way different set of procedures compared to TTT and it should stay that way.
in terms of server culture i definitely agree with this, we do get some players that play on both (and even some staff, rarely) but the rules are deeply ingrained in suiting the server’s culture, which does vary in strictness from server to server. personally one of the biggest appeals of ttt for me is the lax attitude towards things that ultimately dont bother or offend anyone (“shut up”) and a stronger reinforcement against the things that matter most, which leads to a nice balance of “just use your head and chill”

thats just the way i see things, not the way things necessarily are. as it stands right now i think the different cultures of the community are distinct enough that people naturally settle into the space that works best for them, which is probably why most are generally content in staying on their server and not taking a whole lot of leaps to try the other servers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by HONG - 11-20-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by reinaberg - 11-20-2021, 06:10 PM