Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's all have a talk. Serious this time.
I love all four servers. With the right people and getting involved in the right chats. The best way to get involved with everyone is to play on all four servers. It's fun but some people simply do not want to get involved with other parts of the community at all but we can't force them. Everyone has a different taste in gameplay and there's nothing wrong with that. I do hope to see people actually try some of the other dink servers if they haven't already. dr is fun with the right kind of people and the right amount and murder is fun too with tons of people, Norm and Nuru (they live there) I suggest people to go try out those gamemodes as those 2 need the most help :)

:ShortNuru:
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by Here lies Eggroll's reputation. - 11-20-2021, 05:56 PM
RE: Let's all have a talk. Serious this time. - by reinaberg - 11-20-2021, 06:10 PM