[test]轟焦凍Todoroki STEAM_0:0:546438361

Potential Witnesses: aecho, phantomturkey

Reason to Ban: 

STEAM_0:0:422460157 LoganheroPG
STEAM_0:0:168106566 Glazeporqpine
STEAM_0:1:154842902 JoeKing
micspam, targeted harassment

[test]轟焦凍Todoroki STEAM_0:0:546438361
harassment, micspam. Also, threatening me through steam.

Proof: 

I am sorry that there is no time stamps. I am still decompressing from dealing with today's events in game and in person.

The main events kick off in ph_youturd closer to the last third of the video.

I remember todoroki saying somewhere in there that the group was "making fun of" me, and that he insulted me. Overall, I kinda dont want to/ dont feel like re-living that at the time of writing.

Other: (Optional)

Today, I hopped on from TTT, expecting a fun time. Instead, all I got was micspam after micspam, after micspam. After that was harassment.

I asked politely first to have the micspam stop. I then asked for PH staff to show up. Neither occured, so I then issued warnings, and finally round gags. After this, they got really angry (obviously).

They called me a "power tripping donor". Todoroki called me some names which are in the video.

after I logged off due to not wanting to deal with the burning shit that was prophunt server at the moment, Todoroki sent me the message saying:
"you better not put any ban requests and ill make sure you get donor taken away"

I then contacted Aki, Milly, and Koshka and asked for advice. I sent Koshka the evidence for the outside-of-gmod threat that I got from todoroki.

Conclusion: I was harrassed and threatened because I asked people to not micspam. I really tried to keep it chill and civil. People kept escalating. I tried de-escalation. Was re-escalated. got threatened outside of GMOD.

I really hate reporting glazed and todoroki, because I thought they could be friends. I really did. I really wanted to chill with them and have a good time.
Instead, whenever I am online with both of them, it always ends with flaming, micspam, rulebreaking, and todoroki and glaze being super toxic.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
I didn't want to make this report. - by BIIG_SAD - 11-21-2021, 03:35 AM
RE: I didn't want to make this report. - by Foxka - 11-21-2021, 10:10 AM