[test]轟焦凍Todoroki STEAM_0:0:546438361

Potential Witnesses: aecho, phantomturkey

Reason to Ban: 

STEAM_0:0:422460157 LoganheroPG
STEAM_0:0:168106566 Glazeporqpine
STEAM_0:1:154842902 JoeKing
micspam, targeted harassment

[test]轟焦凍Todoroki STEAM_0:0:546438361
harassment, micspam. Also, threatening me through steam.

Proof: 

I am sorry that there is no time stamps. I am still decompressing from dealing with today's events in game and in person.

The main events kick off in ph_youturd closer to the last third of the video.

I remember todoroki saying somewhere in there that the group was "making fun of" me, and that he insulted me. Overall, I kinda dont want to/ dont feel like re-living that at the time of writing.

Other: (Optional)

Today, I hopped on from TTT, expecting a fun time. Instead, all I got was micspam after micspam, after micspam. After that was harassment.

I asked politely first to have the micspam stop. I then asked for PH staff to show up. Neither occured, so I then issued warnings, and finally round gags. After this, they got really angry (obviously).

They called me a "power tripping donor". Todoroki called me some names which are in the video.

after I logged off due to not wanting to deal with the burning shit that was prophunt server at the moment, Todoroki sent me the message saying:
"you better not put any ban requests and ill make sure you get donor taken away"

I then contacted Aki, Milly, and Koshka and asked for advice. I sent Koshka the evidence for the outside-of-gmod threat that I got from todoroki.

Conclusion: I was harrassed and threatened because I asked people to not micspam. I really tried to keep it chill and civil. People kept escalating. I tried de-escalation. Was re-escalated. got threatened outside of GMOD.

I really hate reporting glazed and todoroki, because I thought they could be friends. I really did. I really wanted to chill with them and have a good time.
Instead, whenever I am online with both of them, it always ends with flaming, micspam, rulebreaking, and todoroki and glaze being super toxic.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Big I Don't know you personality, I never played with you but may i ask if the chat was "out of hand" why didn't you ping staff? even if its something you could've handled, Ping staff always Now if they couldn't get on then you can record ect, But I do want to point out something, you put "chat/mic spam isn't allowed " bind Now even tho they were just talking and not even mic spamming So I can see everyone you gagged can be upset/over heated And that's probably why they called you a " power tripping donor" because to me they where just trying to have fun and play the game while you're here trying to mod the server, Now yes some of them in the video was being out of hand, But how it was handled was poorly and my advice to you is to ping the staff in the discord #ph @ph-on-call-staff
My vote for this ban -1
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
[Image: Screenshot_20211121-084536.png]I have absolutely no involvement in this.
I just want to say that sad did ping staff @ 1:41 AM est.
I don't know if that was before, during, or after the incident. I'm just posting facts :-)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-21-2021, 08:33 AM)§4Zack Wrote: Big I Don't know you personality, I never played with you but may i ask if the chat was "out of hand" why didn't you ping staff? even if its something you could've handled, Ping staff always Now if they couldn't get on then you can record ect, But I do want to point out something, you put "chat/mic spam isn't allowed " bind Now even tho they were just talking and not even mic spamming So I can see everyone you gagged can be upset/over heated And that's probably why they called you a " power tripping donor" because to me they where just trying to have fun and play the game while you're here trying to mod the server, Now yes some of them in the video was being out of hand, But how it was handled was poorly and my advice to you is to ping the staff in the discord #ph @ph-on-call-staff
My vote for this ban -1
He literally said he did, did you not read the entire post?

My opinion, regardless of if he was using powers when he didn't need to, the response is still not a good one. I personally suppport a ban.
+1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-21-2021, 08:48 AM)Jammin Wrote: [Image: Screenshot_20211121-084536.png]I have absolutely no involvement in this.
I just want to say that sad did ping staff @ 1:41 AM est.
I don't know if that was before, during, or after the incident. I'm just posting facts :-)
Sorry didn't see it in the discord and didn't scroll up just watched the video and in the video there was no ping and it was a different time zone (sorry for assuming)
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
Okay so I started watching around 16:00 because SAD said more stuff happens towards the end.  I generated some timestamps because I was eating and didn't want higher staff to wade through that.

If I had been on, I would have handed out gags even sooner (though people usually listen to my warnings so it probably wouldn't have gotten to that point).  BIIG_SAD is not a trained staff member and doesn't speak with staff authority, so I'm not surprised people didn't listen.

This being said, the only person I could possibly see a ban for is Todoroki (without looking into the histories for other players, that's up to the Admins).  While others were micspamming, they weren't map gagged yet.  Glaz did talk to you after you ungagged him at the end, but he took a backseat when Todoroki started going at you.
BIIG_SAD can you dm me a screenshot of what Todoroki sent you on steam?

Also, if you wouldn't mind adding some timestamps to the video :).
16:23 - lotta spam, gags
19:20 - "chelllman okayed my spot" WHAT SPOT?

21:51 - You can see the PH staff ping in the video.

22::33,22:55ish, people just spamming the word penis in vc.  More spam than anything.
25:09
25:52
26:55 - bunch of people spamming "this is illegal you know".  Goes on for about 30 seconds
28:40?
28:55
29:07
29:55 - 30:15

31:46 - gags
32:18 - todo in text chat
32:23 - soundboard
32:38 - text chat
33:27 - soundboard
34:34 - sounboarder gagged
35:18 - gagged because phantom said he should have been gagged too
35:45 - now talking about queefs
35:54 - pm from todo
36:40ish - just that general nonsense where people say "talking isn't allowed, no breathing, etc." when discussing gags.
37:40 - garf text chat
38:00 - Todo and glaz in VC now.  Powertripping talk
38:16 to the end- Todo "We are literally micspamming to make fun of you..."
38:43 - Todo "We had a conversation when you became a donor and you're still a powertripping little bitch"
(11-21-2021, 11:55 AM)chelllman Wrote: BIIG_SAD can you dm me a screenshot of what Todoroki sent you on steam?

I would like to see this as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I fully support action against Todoroki because of This segment alone.

The others could have been round/map gagged for their behavior.
We don’t need players such as this in the community no cap. Even TTT isn’t that bad.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So this one is a doozy so we have a bit to go through here.

spoompa loompa STEAM_0:0:572262372 will be listed for mic spam and overly sexual talk

phantom turkey STEAM_0:0:602453250 will receive a 12 hr ban

Qlapr STEAM_0:0:86725991 will be listed for mic spam soundboarding

HumaneStephen STEAM_0:1:53641461 will be listed for mic spam

Sara Rose STEAM_0:1:78572006 will be listed for mic spam and overly sexual talk

JoeKing STEAM_0:1:154842902 will receive a day ban for mic spam and harassment

Glazedporqpine STEAM_0:0:168106566 will receive a day ban for mic spam and harassment

Killervorhees STEAM_0:1:441706804 will be listed for mic spam

[test]轟焦凍Todoroki STEAM_0:0:546438361 will be banned for a month for mic spam, sexual talk, harassment and threatening to have someone's donor removed outside of gmod, this also taking Todoroki's history as well. 

I believe that covers everything. Thanks for the report.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army