Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
euphoria tmod
Ingame Name: euphoria/Voidzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233
Discord Tag: ixVoidzz#3980

Time Played: 535h, +135 hours in the last month (this is embarrassing)

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I'm on most days after 4/5pm central until midnight, and on weekends I don't work.

Rank Desired: Testmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: With tmod, I would be able to fspec hackers after getting video proof, unspec people who can't follow the instructions to get out of spec (i literally have a bind for it), karma wouldn't really be used. Because I'm already staff, there's not much change in what I can do to help. 

Why you want to help the community: It's almost everyday or every other day that someone comes in and doesn't know how to get out of spec, or that a hacker comes on and needs to be terminated before wrecking everyone that round. I just want to be able to stop them before they round the "whole" round.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): trusted, Voidzz Trusted (dinklebergsgmod.com)

How did you find us?: The other server I played on died back in 2015 so I went looking for TTT server's and stumbled upon Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ye

Other: 

I think a lot of people can take staffing too serious, and let frustrations build etc. I have no issues with staffing and don't find it stressful. I keep a cool head at almost all times.
I can joke around a little bit. I don't think all staff should be super serious and strict, I think players need comedic relief as well than dictatorship sometimes.
I've gotten to 450 karma like twice in a week. I'd say that makes me pretty qualified.
I've done ban requests, I also started with OBS so I know how to record etc. 

Messages In This Thread
euphoria tmod - by euphoria - 12-03-2021, 12:09 AM
RE: euphoria tmod - by Kizzy - 12-03-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: euphoria tmod - by Foxka - 12-03-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: euphoria tmod - by IdiotBaby - 12-03-2021, 01:25 AM
RE: euphoria tmod - by euphoria - 12-03-2021, 01:36 AM
RE: euphoria tmod - by Knee Coal Bowlass - 12-06-2021, 05:16 PM