Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voidzz Trusted
Ingame Name: Voidzz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79613233
Discord Tag: ixVoidzz#3980

Time Played: GT says roughly 400h, but I think I have more under forgotten names, probably closer to 450.

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm on most days after 4/5pm central until midnight, and on weekends I don't work.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help be a staff member that's on and dealing with reports, as it's something I'm very familiar with, being mod 2x prior across different servers. I also know how to do ban requests, but I typically reach out to staff privately and provide the information needed along with witnesses/proof. The TTT-oncall staff love me on discord for pinging them whenever no staff is on :^) I also know the rules very well, and there have been plenty of times where I've seen current staff get them mixed up and help straighten it out for them.

Why you want to help the community: Well, I joined the community back in 2015 when I was only 14 years old and I've loved it since. I took a break from 2016/7-recently because my computer had broke, but now I'm back. I believe the server could use more staff that are active, especially in those times where there's no mods on. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I remember.

How did you find us?: The other server I played on died back in 2015 so I went looking for TTT server's and stumbled upon Dinks.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: For transparency, I've been staff on dinklebergs before, back in 2015. I was demoted from tmod due to abusing my powers and gagging some people I didn't like who I believed were mic spamming. I also was 14 and refused to acknowledge right from wrong, and being that I'm 20 now, I definitely see where I went wrong and can confess to my mistake. It was 6 years ago.

I also was moderator on a popular server (Goat Party) for a couple of months before it died, so I know a lot of staff commands etc, it's something I'm very familiar with. 

Here's a few questions I expect:
Do you see yourself working fine with the current moderator team? Yes. I don't have issues with anybody on the server really, and I'm pretty hard to get mad so I don't ever foresee any issues, I'm pretty easy-going. 

What did you learn from your time being demoted? Considering I was 14, I've matured a lot since then and I definitely know what's right from wrong now. I was definitely immature and would apologize to those individuals if something like that were to happen now.

I'm open to any questions or feedback.
I'm not gonna lie, this is gonna be a +1 for me.

Voidzz is:

- Active

- Knows the Rules

- Is a generally liked person on server

- Knows what to and what not to do at the rank of Donor.

Give him trusted, because I trust him to do good as a staff member. I have no complaints/gripe with you becoming staff.
Hey Voidz!

I’ve gotta say, from my interactions that I’ve had with you in the server and on discord, I know you’re more than capable to be a trusted on the server. I’ve seen you mute or gag people saying slurs on when staff are still alive so your actions show me you’re intelligible with commands, as you already stated.

I think you did anything that was over 2 years ago is irrelevant, mainly because you’re a different person than you were in 2015.

Easy +1. Best of luck on your app!
+1, he's been active, friendly, knows the rules. I think maybe the only possible knock on him is that he doesn't involve himself much on discord/forums
I was waiting for this, fat +1, a joy to play with and knows his shit
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 idk how you’re older than me but when you were 14 and getting demoted i was 13 and playing minecraft

already follows guidelines to the point where his success as trusted would be apparent
[Image: 0xuTXGk.png]

You've got really strong activity, you seem pretty chill and know the rules. I think that admitting and learning from past mistakes is a definite positive when growing as a person. This stuff was 6 years ago, you easily should be fine for moving forward. I'd have to say you deserve a chance to come on back.

+1

Editing to include Lin's response as well since he is taking a break from the internets.

[Image: BtusGCJ.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
My boy finally gonna make me proud, follows the rules, was a former donor Tmod, mad cordial to new players and makes the game fun to play. +1 its about time
Nothing that’s hasn’t already been said +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1 easily one of my favorite people on the server
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions