Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report
Offender's Name: BUMCANDYCANE

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:225537157

What Server(s): Prophunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: This donator used his commands on a player that was not attempting to be malicious with the N word. After the donor was informed on the information, that the word is allowed as long as it is not in a malicious way, he keeps the player gagged and says "It doesn't matter." Keep in mind, this player used a restricted word before this, but was warned. Please take a moment and read "Other:" before commenting about this situation.

When They Did It: Last night around 2-4 AM EST?

Potential Witnesses: See Video.

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): Video for abuse report.

Other: Most players/donors do not know that the N word in a non malicious manner is allowed. This was directly stated by Dinkleberg himself in a thread addressing staff and working with staff. The thread is here. The thread states this information in a reply further down from the original post below.
Dinkleberg Wrote:I was on one time when I think I heard someone say "nigga", no hard "r", and this was someone who had been playing on the server for at least a couple hours. The guy was gagged instantly and told to stop using racial slurs. Personally, I wouldn't even have a rule for this if I could get away with it, but people come in and spam the word constantly to the point where I have no choice but to make rules against it. Basically, that guy should have gotten warned 1-2 times before being gagged, especially since he said it one time. This is totally different from someone sitting there spamming the word or using it every other word in a sentence. The guy was gagged for a round and ended up disconnecting if I remember correctly.

This player has repeatedly broken donor guidelines and has a major problem knowing when to not be an actual "donor staff" in the full sense of the joke. This donor is practically acting like staff when staff are not on, and from what I've seen in older abuse threads, has even overstepped staff in bad situations. This video shows him choosing what he wants to enforce in fear of seeming like he is abusing his power. Well in this case, it's true and we do see actions that abuse the rank that he has been given for supporting the community. This donor has repeatedly broken our rules for guidelines, and has very little intention of learning them because of how many times he's been given them.

Bum, you have been given the guidelines multiple times by multiple people (Example 1, Example 2.) You have also been given the chance to work with a staff member that wanted to take time out of their day to help you to be "trained" on etiquette of being a donor. You pretty much blew the situation off previous to this statement saying you would "stop using commands" and gaslighting the person trying to help you. You also have a problem with taking matters in your own hands that extends to the discord saying you have a handle on situations staff should be called. (Example 1, Example 2.) You also give ghosters a warning, which isn't helpful because they just try to be more sneaky about it ninety percent of the time. (Example 1) You are also binding gag to certain players which is very much frowned upon. (Example 1) To refer to the "kicking a donor" statement in one of these screenshots, you decided to come at me for trying to help a prop congregate near each others and I with NO keywords that can give away their/my position. You said and I quote "Don't ghost or I'll kick you" You shouldn't be using your kick command for anything but on AFK players. It was unfortunate that I was unable to record this situation, so it will be left up to word against word. I personally think you have a problem with power and it gets to your head. You pretend to be a staff member by your actions, and you still haven't learned when to not use your commands. I'd like to think this would be enough to get you a supporter rank, but I will be humble and say +1 to another strike on you. From your actions, it's pretty much inevitable that you will either change fast or lose your rank in my personal opinion.

You can teach anyone anything, but if they aren't willing to learn then they are already lost.

Regards,
Darkkran

*edit* The area striked out has been debunked as a miscommunication but still holds as a warning and threatening to kick a player for alleged ghosting, the donor was mistaken because of the amount of stuff going on at the time. Thank you for ignoring the striked out information as well as the screenshot from the example from him being given the guidelines other than him just solely being given the guidelines. *edit*
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by [black]Darkkran - 12-05-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by [test]Wilfry - 12-05-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by MissPauling - 12-06-2021, 01:27 AM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by Lt. Star - 12-06-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by The Triangle - 12-06-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by Mother Nuru. - 12-06-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by August - 12-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by real (4) - 12-11-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 12-12-2021, 12:04 AM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 12-12-2021, 01:16 AM