Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report
Here we are again.......

He has been told via public and dms on the server and discord what can do and what you cannot do as a donor

Since
DONOR IS JUST PAYING FOR ITEMS IN THE DINK'S STORE

The abiliy to gag,mute, and kick for donor were just a bonus, via if they want to assist in a means to have the server not burn down into a shit show that have aftershocks.

There of course our gluorious Donor guidlines that had in bold what can what cannot do in situation that then needed staff to step in on the plate to bat.

Bum, From my view, I see just plain talking to you is like an obsidian minecraft wall to you with advice on what can stop you from digging yourself deeper into the hell pit.

Donors are not staff, and not above the rules for anyone PERIOD.
If Staff has the last word about the situation, DROP IT.
You can't be very bias on a player just cause they are either a meme child trying to be like a cool teen or one of those bored teen players that want to be the Town idiot.
From a ban request evidence video as example, I literally clear as day hear you said,
" Imma gonna get staff to ban this guy rn."

If I was in that situation, I'll just ping staff without saying anything and then let staff see it themselves.
Then, tell my side via ban request post or if they want me to dmed them the evidence.

I'm afraid that another strike won't change the outcome actions since this is the second time.

I really do not want to see a third for the same problems as the first two incidents,

So, I have to agree with the others...

+1 Removal of Donor with 2nd strike

(You got to stop this arrgont attitude that you kept building up here on a gaming community because it does seems you forgot the basic rule that kids learn when they go to elementary school, The Golden Rule even if there are people out there that can get under your skin.)

[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by [black]Darkkran - 12-05-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by [test]Wilfry - 12-05-2021, 11:04 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by MissPauling - 12-06-2021, 01:27 AM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by Lt. Star - 12-06-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by The Triangle - 12-06-2021, 06:03 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by Mother Nuru. - 12-06-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by August - 12-06-2021, 10:49 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by real (4) - 12-11-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: BUMCANDYCANE Abuse Report - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 12-12-2021, 12:04 AM