Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Nominations (Again..)
(12-12-2021, 03:43 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Why is this just being re-created? If people aren't commenting then it's a dead topic. Just let it the thread die instead of re-creating the post. This just seems like you're necroing.

because the conclusion (if you can call it that) last time SUCKEDD it was literally "our server is broken so the addon doesn't work"

nazu is clearly passionate about adding new and cool features, enough to follow up on his own thread several times (because the feedback was lame excuses) and even making a new thread asking the same thing months later (again because the feedback was lame).. do you know how many times hes asked me about the map vote reopener since I made that one comment? It's a lot.. which is pretty good dedication to make the servers better

What Triangle said is spot on, but these problems could be fixed by searching for a really good map nomination addon, preferably one integrated in our mapvote so the cooldown would work properly. What I said in the previous thread about TF2 being mounted is true, but any modern map-anything addon should allow you to pick map prefixes instead of literally showing you every map... the same configuration is possible with most mapvotes, even the extremely simple fretta mapvote... so I think whatever addon DR had was garbage.

Messages In This Thread
Map Nominations (Again..) - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 03:34 AM
RE: Map Nominations (Again..) - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Map Nominations (Again..) - by RussEfarmer - 12-12-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: Map Nominations (Again..) - by The Triangle - 12-12-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: Map Nominations (Again..) - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 09:22 PM