Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something strange
ffender's Name:  Nazu(s)

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436106669

What Server(s): TTT (perma banned atm; reason: consistent RDM) ; PH

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Consistent micspam, inciting micspam

When They Did It: Nazu has done this for over 1 month. my library is literally full of nazu micspam clips. It would literally probably be faster to mail out by rapid mail a thumbdrive with the videos.

Potential Witnesses: various PH mods, various PH donors, various player regulars. 

Proof: In this, I will include ONE primary example of inciting micspam/micspam.

Other:
- made a mistake issuing a gag for soundboard. Fixed it, re-gagged correct person (Nazu). apologized. Gagging the wrong person was not my intention, and so it was corrected as soon as I recognized my mistake. 
[b]Preface: [/b]this is not a report I wanted to make. However, and this is gonna be really strange report, I am not looking for a hurr-durr kneejerk reaction. I am simply asking that the person in question cease the micspam. I am not looking for Nazu to get a ban. That is simply not my intention. 

MAIN: now onto the main part of my request (i didn't know where to put this).

CONS: 
  • Nazu has been the source of much of the micspam as of late, hopping on with the purpose of instigating micspam and causing micspam directly in the server. 

• He has demonstrably used soundboards when not everyone in the server was 100% onboard (although he has sometimes gotten permission from everyone to play a short soundbite)

• Nazu defends his usage, claiming it is "different" from other micspam in that he does not "go too far" (these are his own words).
PROS:
  • Nazu has been incredibly helpful in making the baddies get banned. He has helped me change topics to something other that how someone is cheating so I could gather evidence, and 

• Nazu has put the foot down on super egregious micspam of things such as people spamming the N-word (with hard R). 

• Nazu CAN and sometimes DOES behave in that he will SOMETIMES not micspam. 
Although I do not have many videos (anymore anyways; purges every week, apparently),  The video I gathered when I hopped on this week for the first time when encoutering Nazu, I experienced Nazu hop on, micspam after a bit, and then repeatedly encourage micspam. Other people mic-spammed and were gagged as they had already been warned to not play any soundboard. The video I have  is of where Nazu plays a long soundboard himself, and gets a gag for doing so.

I understand the desire Nazu has to have fun and interact. However, soundboards are not really that funny, and area actually against the rules. Additionally, although it may not explicitly be in the rules, inciting micspam should carry punishment in the same way that inciting a riot carries punishment.

Moreover, Nazu is in Prophunt because he RDM'd too much. In that report, first reading it, I was willing to overlook his transgression because I assumed that it was a temporary slip-up.

I corrected myself when Nazu said:

Quote:
[Donor]Nazu(s): smoking that todorki pack BIIG_SAD
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: i know what you are talking about

[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: lmao nazu'
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: and dont talk about that 'anime'

(later, nazu earrapes, gets gagged by loona)
milhotek24: nazu is gonna get murdered
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: !gag naz
Loona Mondragon gagged Nazu(s)
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: and shadowplayed
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Fourth gag of the day

[Donor]Nazu(s): tell me to shut up again
[Donor]Nazu(s): ^^^^^^^
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Nazu you're genuinely gonna get in trouble
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Knock it off
[Donor]Nazu(s): you know what
[Donor]Nazu(s): its gonna happen
[Donor]Nazu(s): whatever
[Donor]Nazu(s): my ttt unban request will neber be accepted
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: not with your current behavior
[Donor]Nazu(s): might at well ban me fromm everywher
[Donor]Nazu(s): exactly
[Donor]Nazu(s): im getting patient
[Donor]Nazu(s): its taking too long
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: you can change tho[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: they want you to change[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): not until i get unbanned i wont change[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: then you will stay that way tho[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): exactly[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): too bad for them[/b]

Into the opine that Nazu at that point had NO intentions of changing his ways. 

I have waited a month since then, Hoping Nazu would change. And part of him has changed; Nazu is chilling out, is helpful, and is friendly. Nazu abides by (most of) the rules.

However, the bigger bad behavior remains. Nazu since then continues to micspam, and is unrepentant and blatant about it.

This is causing the server to get more micspam, as people watch Nazu as a donor micspam, and get the "hurr durr, we can't punish the town fool, aww, Nazu, don't do that" response.

I am even at fault here. Often, I am not sure what to do with Nazu and gagging/muting. On one hand, loud mic feedback noises are terrible and bad and the mic quality fixable; but on the other, nazu helps staff and follows most rules.

At the end of the day, I am not sure where to post this. Either I can classify this as a ban request hoping no ban will be issued (strike/warning), as a donor abuse (which this most certainly is NOT), or to fill out something on the community forums.

Nazu, if you are reading this, please man. I can't stand the thought of not being able to play with you. You are fun to play with

IDK, and I am rapidly passing out at time of posting. 

Will answer and eleborate further at a later time.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD

Messages In This Thread
something strange - by BIIG_SAD - 12-12-2021, 05:06 AM
RE: something strange - by [Yellow] Travis1421 - 12-12-2021, 05:40 AM
RE: something strange - by BIIG_SAD - 12-12-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: something strange - by [black]Darkkran - 12-12-2021, 06:26 AM
RE: something strange - by BIIG_SAD - 12-12-2021, 07:14 AM
RE: something strange - by Damien - 12-12-2021, 08:56 AM
RE: something strange - by Foxka - 12-12-2021, 10:02 AM
RE: something strange - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 02:22 PM
RE: something strange - by [red]Ashe | Satin Bow - 12-12-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: something strange - by Nazu - 12-12-2021, 03:08 PM