Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A PSA in regards to donator trial mods
(01-12-2017, 05:20 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 04:43 PM)ProReborn Wrote: I'm not against Donor mods but I am against abuse and Donor mods "rage buying" after a denied application. We really should have an age requirement for mod. 

But I can see how donor mods vs mods could be a thing. It's unavoidable. Same concept as someone getting accepted into a college vs someone who got in because their parents have a nice wad of cash. Regardless, every person is different and I know for a fact many great donor mods are here and are great for the community.

I am against this idea because age should not matter. It's your maturity level that should and how you handle things in a professional manner. Would you want a 24 year old mod but he/she acts like a an idiot and don't give a damn about the rules? Or do you want a 13 year old who knows the rules and follows it thoroughly & is very mature despite their age? It's basic concept, age is not how you determine who is a good mod.

The decision making portion of the brain within a 24 year old is far ahead of the development of a 13 year old. Kids are unpredictable. You could have a great mod one day then a abusive kid the next day. Age has everything to do with a position of power. Age is experience. Age is years of quick decision making. Kids let things get to their heads. Remember, most young kids feel invincible already.
[Image: 76561198056585087.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A PSA in regards to donator trial mods - by ProReborn - 01-12-2017, 05:45 PM