Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A PSA in regards to donator trial mods
(01-15-2017, 06:46 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 05:11 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 05:07 PM)Christmas Fish Wrote: I still stand by my position that buying staff is, and always will be a fucking terrible idea. Yes it makes money, but it doesn't mean its not a fucking terrible idea.
So you think I'm terrible? :(

No you silly willy. I said buying staff is a terrible idea. Not everyone who buys staff is going to be cancerous, there are exceptions to that rule but most of them will be, or will never do their job as staff, and while D-Tmods aren't obligated to do anything unless they choose too, i feel like that should change.
A dTMod literally pays for a month of the server. Yes, they should be expected to do shit. But there have been many great staff members who have come from it. @Scoovie, @"Koharu-Chan", @"BernardoTheBeard", @Dalek Emperor, and @"KuroKasai" are the ones that come to mind immediately. Sure, we get people like Frank, A Real Loli, and Mosshead, but there are a lot of really good dTMods it who may not have gotten the chance to be staff had that option not been made available to them.

Hell, @Drew bought Admin on 1PS and he's... well maybe he's not the best example ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A PSA in regards to donator trial mods - by Mr_Rippe, Prince W/ 1000 Enemies - 01-17-2017, 03:51 PM