Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad.
I do not see anything that comes across as harassment. Mic spam? Yes. Specifically femdog? I do not see it. Arguing with staff? Could be debatable however it overall stayed in discussion mode and not fully turning into name calling and disrespect. Doing an impression is fine as long as it stays out of mic spam territory or done to get a riff out of someone or a group of people. I do believe the gag all may have been a stretch as well but he did keep it short before allowing the vc to continue as normal. Targeting staff saying that they are mad, balding, malding, power hungry etc is probably not a good recommended approach either. I do not think there will be a ban for anyone at this time. If I am wrong in this decision, that is something that can be fixed quickly.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by David - 12-27-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: The number 15 foot lettuce shit is bad. - by TheUltraFish - 12-31-2021, 03:28 PM