Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka forced me for some reason
Ingame Name: currently:[test]Wilfry (other names used by me were: Wilfry, Willie and Father Willie[this was from a joke people treating me as if I was a priest from when I was still master])

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:541858729

Time Played: 226.83 according to game tracker

When First Joined: February 15th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play basically every day around the times from: 11:00am-8:00pm AST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Ace 

What can you do to help the community?: I am usually active when other staff members aren't(possibly due to time zones for me being day and for them being night) I help new players out with rules, gameplay and other questions they could have and I try to keep the game as healthy as possible trying to stop trollers and mic spammers.  I keep eyes on for hackers and ghosters and every time I catch one I will make the ban request on them.   

Why do you want to help the community?: Mainly because when I got back from my break in the server after my mental breakdowns and other issues I dealt with, I felt like the community is like a new home that opened its hands and took me in.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I can take screenshots and I record videos with OBS.

How did you find us?: My first time playing in Dinks was a long time ago(I didn't have my own PC back then, so I played on another persons laptop) and started searching for PH servers and this one stand out to me. 

Other:  Reason why I posted this on shitposting and not on the actual PH Staff Applications section because I do not believe I will be accepted as a staff member but I do want them to know that I'm interested.  I usually have players(trolls and some new users that have been comming frequently to the server again) that I sound as if I was a staff member or that I would make a good one.  I do like enforcing rules, not in a mean way but in a way were we all behave and also have lots of fun.  I have actually teared up(and I'm right now while writing this) but it brings me joy when new players come in and tell me that they are happy and they enjoy playing with me.  Just that makes me a lot better and helps me when I'm feeling down.  And that is why I'm here for and I come back every day.  

Fish if you read this before Foxka does he will probably come and tell you to move it to the actual PH Staff Applications section.  I'm not against it but letting you know before he spams your dms.
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread
Foxka forced me for some reason - by [test]Wilfry - 12-31-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by Foxka - 12-31-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by David - 12-31-2021, 10:40 PM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by BIIG_SAD - 01-01-2022, 02:23 AM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by §6Delta - 01-01-2022, 03:16 AM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by Quartz - 01-01-2022, 05:10 PM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by Zom13ae - 01-01-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by Zom13ae - 01-02-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: Foxka forced me for some reason - by Toaduh - 01-06-2022, 02:20 PM