Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka forced me for some reason
Ingame Name: currently:[test]Wilfry (other names used by me were: Wilfry, Willie and Father Willie[this was from a joke people treating me as if I was a priest from when I was still master])

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:541858729

Time Played: 226.83 according to game tracker

When First Joined: February 15th, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play basically every day around the times from: 11:00am-8:00pm AST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Ace 

What can you do to help the community?: I am usually active when other staff members aren't(possibly due to time zones for me being day and for them being night) I help new players out with rules, gameplay and other questions they could have and I try to keep the game as healthy as possible trying to stop trollers and mic spammers.  I keep eyes on for hackers and ghosters and every time I catch one I will make the ban request on them.   

Why do you want to help the community?: Mainly because when I got back from my break in the server after my mental breakdowns and other issues I dealt with, I felt like the community is like a new home that opened its hands and took me in.  

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I can take screenshots and I record videos with OBS.

How did you find us?: My first time playing in Dinks was a long time ago(I didn't have my own PC back then, so I played on another persons laptop) and started searching for PH servers and this one stand out to me. 

Other:  Reason why I posted this on shitposting and not on the actual PH Staff Applications section because I do not believe I will be accepted as a staff member but I do want them to know that I'm interested.  I usually have players(trolls and some new users that have been comming frequently to the server again) that I sound as if I was a staff member or that I would make a good one.  I do like enforcing rules, not in a mean way but in a way were we all behave and also have lots of fun.  I have actually teared up(and I'm right now while writing this) but it brings me joy when new players come in and tell me that they are happy and they enjoy playing with me.  Just that makes me a lot better and helps me when I'm feeling down.  And that is why I'm here for and I come back every day.  

Fish if you read this before Foxka does he will probably come and tell you to move it to the actual PH Staff Applications section.  I'm not against it but letting you know before he spams your dms.
[Image: unknown.png]
I'll move this to ph applications so more people will see it so you will get more proper feedback. Also since I asked you and you were fine with it being moved over there.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I rarely come to the Staff Application to give my piece of mind, but on this case i had to.

First i want to make clear Wilfry, i do feel you are a great guy, and you would be a great trusted, but deep inside i have to be on a +/-0

Reason is when im on, im always seeing you have some problems when remembering people the rules, and sometimes you give way to many chances for some trolls, BUT that can be fixed with time.

But i think my opinion on this matter will not be much of a use, but i do play with you a lot of times already, and i do like you, but its hard for me to trust you man, i do hope it works out for you.
(12-31-2021, 09:29 PM)KillOwensKill Wrote: I rarely come to the Staff Application to give my piece of mind, but on this case i had to.

First i want to make clear Wilfry, i do feel you are a great guy, and you would be a great trusted, but deep inside i have to be on a +/-0

Reason is when im on, im always seeing you have some problems when remembering people the rules, and sometimes you give way to many chances for some trolls, BUT that can be fixed with time.

But i think my opinion on this matter will not be much of a use, but i do play with you a lot of times already, and i do like you, but its hard for me to trust you man, i do hope it works out for you.
Hey Owen, I believe you are one of the players that don't usually talk in VC, hope you are doing good.

Yes, you are correct.  I'm very forgiving of things and some times let some things slide, it's part of who I am.  I do intend on fixing this and stop giving too many chances to players.  Thank you for your response, see you in PH
i want to see more staff in PH in the short time that i'm on and i think willfry would make a great fit and any issues will be fixed given the rank, hes a nice dude, fun to play with, knows all the rules, has all the binds, etc. I can't see any reason to not support this app +1 +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
just gonna be blunt here:

Wilfry is definitely the most viable option for a new PH staff. Always puts honest insight into situations rather than showing bias, which is a very difficult thing to do, especially when friends are involved. Also, Wilfry always lets staff know if there's a need for members to be on and has done MORE than a fair share of the recent ban requests coming up.

I support this app 100%.

+1
(12-31-2021, 10:25 PM)Foxka Wrote: i want to see more staff in PH in the short time that i'm on and i think willfry would make a great fit and any issues will be fixed given the rank, hes a nice dude, fun to play with, knows all the rules, has all the binds, etc. I can't see any reason to not support this app +1 +1
Well thanks to you we are here on this thread, thanks for the reply and do come back to PH from time to time

dont know how to reply to 2 replies at the same time but...

David
just gonna be blunt here:

Wilfry is definitely the most viable option for a new PH staff. Always puts honest insight into situations rather than showing bias, which is a very difficult thing to do, especially when friends are involved. Also, Wilfry always lets staff know if there's a need for members to be on and has done MORE than a fair share of the recent ban requests coming up.

I support this app 100%.

+1

Thank you for your reply, I try to keep the community a healthy environment because I enjoy it here
I’m going to give a +1. I haven’t had the chance to personally meet you wilfry but I can tell that you would make a great fit for staff. From the ban requests to the responses you give, you seem like a very well rounded person. If accepted, you need to understand that a lot of the times staff are made the villian, make sure to stay thick skinned. I’ve heard nothing but great things about out PH staff team and I’m sure in no time you’ll be able to control a full server with ease.

Good luck!
(12-31-2021, 11:50 PM)Icey Wrote: I’m going to give a +1. I haven’t had the chance to personally meet you wilfry but I can tell that you would make a great fit for staff. From the ban requests to the responses you give, you seem like a very well rounded person. If accepted, you need to understand that a lot of the times staff are made the villian, make sure to stay thick skinned. I’ve heard nothing but great things about out PH staff team and I’m sure in no time you’ll be able to control a full server with ease.

Good luck!
Thank you for your reply and yes, I have already seen this issue where people think staff are the bad guys(by calling them power hungry and all that stuff) even I have gotten part of that hate when I tell people to follow rules, that why I joke a lot about me being Donor/Staff.
Hey homie I'll keep this quick.

You ARE helpful, but I am finding you to be increasingly pushy, a little demanding and honestly - you need to grow a thicker skin, or just learn to take jokes. Becoming staff is going to be much more different than being a donor for the simple fact that now you ACTUALLY have to do something.

As a donor, there has been some overstepping that has been mentioned, I've seen you show some stress when it comes to the server, if it stresses you out, don't stay. I am worried you don't have the best understanding of rules - yes the guideline is a fantastic place to start and to work from - but you're going to have to take a real big step back because staffing is a lot different than I think you imagine.

idk man - you kinda have a poop attitude and you seem to have your way or no way about you. so yeah -1
Go away