Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SireSmitty for Trusted
Please understand that my reply might sound harsh but it is meant to be taken as something to learn from. 

You have a donor strike from previously abusing. You are making some "interesting" jokes in the public lobby. You are handling situations without recording anything. I understand software messing up but something that staff must always do is record in the idea of preserving evidence. We must list and handle things correctly. You are still confused about gagging. You asked me today if a second gag that I provided for someone mic spamming was a map gag. You told me you've gagged people three to four times during a single map. It goes round gag then map gag. Simple.

I have some suggestions before you consider this again:

- Work on keeping inappropriate stuff out of the public chat of the lobby. 

- Learn the rules and the guidelines. You seem to not know things that at this point, you should know. 

- Fix your recording software.

- Don't over step staff. You were constantly warning people while I was in lobby today. Normally I have no issue over it but considering I couldn't even talk to them specifically or handle anything without hearing from you telling them not to do something. I feel like I should bring it up. We got this. It's one thing to help out if they request it but I certainly don't remember it. 

- Review the donor guidelines. We just updated them ( : 

- Learn how to make ban requests. 

Gonna post a video below from today. The same day you decided to make this app. You turned a weird sentence with no real inclination towards something bad since we are literally hunters running around with guns, into a school shooter joke. You regret it and said you did but at the same time, this kind of stuff can not be brought up from staff in the lobby. Not in PH. 

This is not me saying that no one makes fucked up jokes, this is me saying keep it out of server.

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
SireSmitty for Trusted - by [test]SireSmitty - 12-31-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by [test]Wilfry - 12-31-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by MissPauling - 01-01-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by BIIG_SAD - 01-01-2022, 01:35 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 01-01-2022, 01:39 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by Toaduh - 01-01-2022, 02:04 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by Zom13ae - 01-01-2022, 08:01 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by UnfortunatePossum - 01-03-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by David - 01-03-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by David - 01-05-2022, 11:48 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by TheUltraFish - 01-05-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by TheUltraFish - 01-08-2022, 08:07 PM