Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SireSmitty for Trusted
Couple of things here, SireSmitty. I'm going to base this off my interactions with you via discord and off what the others have said, as I've never played PH with you.

-I would agree with possum that you are definitely more on the immature side, and if you plan to be a leader, you can still have fun, but you need to distinguish when it's time to kid around and when it's time to get serious.

-I'm a little confused as to what you mean ZOm13ae as to try and say that Smitty's history on the server is always pleasant. Did you mean to say unpleasant? Regardless, I do agree with your overall message, not necessarily the tone. Smitty, you have to contribute to the community if you want to be staff, it's not as simple as saying "I want the power" and taking no responsibility for it. 

-If what Toaduh says you're doing is accurate, then that's something you definitely need to work on. I understand wanting to follow the rules, but nobody likes interacting with someone who flexes their power they have at any given moment; it just comes across as being extremely insecure about yourself. Possum already said it better than I did, this mostly comes from a lack of maturity.

-Ryzif nailed it on the coffin; you're allowed to make offensive jokes... but with the right audience. You can't do that in a server of 40 players who you cannot possibly know all of them or their triggers/histories. For all you know, you could've triggered someone's memory of an incident when somebody had their school shot up or something. You gotta know the time and place, and PH definitely is the last place to make jokes like that. Also, if you don't have a basic understanding of the rules, you have no chance of being taken seriously as a staff member.

Everyone else who has posted before these individuals seem to have said these same major points.

As for me, here is my feedback that I'll add on to what I've already said:

A lot of this boils down to this; are you willing to work on these things? If you are, then reapply after a month or 2 and show the community with your actions, not your words. Words mean absolutely nothing if you do not back them up with consistency and action. 

-1. Work on these things and improve your credibility before reapplying. If you do that, it just makes your case stronger.

Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
SireSmitty for Trusted - by [test]SireSmitty - 12-31-2021, 09:12 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by [test]Wilfry - 12-31-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by MissPauling - 01-01-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by BIIG_SAD - 01-01-2022, 01:35 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by Toaduh - 01-01-2022, 02:04 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by Zom13ae - 01-01-2022, 08:01 PM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by UnfortunatePossum - 01-03-2022, 01:47 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by David - 01-03-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by David - 01-05-2022, 11:48 AM
RE: SireSmitty for Trusted - by TheUltraFish - 01-05-2022, 07:54 PM