• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foxka with the unrelenting donor abuse
Offender's Name: Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

What Server(s):TTT

Offender's Rank: Trusted?

What They Did: target me with donor abuse consistently

When They Did It: yesterday and today

Potential Witnesses: full lobby flaming him for it but I dont remember any names so...

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): I have screencaps of him gagging me but how can i prove its for no reason?

Other:
Picture a random telling me that apparently insta models have on occasion banged camels to improve their numbers. Trying to make it funny, I ask the question "would you date a woman with serious intentions if you knew she did that?" First time on this server in several months and I instantly get a warn from foxka for "gross stuff" for this question even tho the dude who originally said that, who i was replying to, didnt get a verbal warn, let alone a written one. 
Ive been consistently targeted by foxka since getting into this server few days ago. He gags me consistently without me breaking any server rules whenever no real staff are on. Its ridiculous. I have definitely not broken ANY rules around this dude since joining this community and id rather not have to deal with this type of abuse. He has consistently targeted me for the last two days where he has gagged me several times. I dont care for this type of flexing ego but its good to see that 15$ can buy a full on power trip

Messages In This Thread
Foxka with the unrelenting donor abuse - by Joshua Graham - 12-31-2021, 09:24 PM