Unban Request.
Bro, I'm not gonna lie. You're just generally a minge who's unfunny. I'm surprised you didn't get banned sooner.

I'm gonna bring up a couple of points that I feel like you're embellishing or just saying to make yourself sound better.

" Because the moderator seems unfit for their position and lets their emotions interfere with their judgement. "

I have never known Kizzy as someone who lets their emotions interfere with their judgement, and when they were staff they have always been more than "fit" for their position. So, Automatically I don't believe you.

" There was a user that kept trying to troll me I can't remember the name but I asked if they were Transgender "

Why would this matter? It's much easier to ask for their pronouns rather than their sex/gender.

"Honestly wasn't trying to be offensive"

You are very obviously trying to be offensive by asking a question like that. Don't try to mix things up.

Kizzy decides instead of replying to me to gag for im guessing mic spam? When I was literally just trying to talk over the other players so the mods could hear me.

This is not the way to go to get the mods attention and you know it. Being loud in your mic and talking excessively are micspam so this sounds like a warranted gag from YOUR point of view already.

"He then gets smart with me while I couldn't respond back (as gmod mods usually do) "

What's the point of adding this? A jab at the people you're asking to unban you? That's very idiotic.

"you are transgender you need to stop trolling me" and kizzy took it upon himself to ban me for a slur? 

That's transphobic as fuck, if you can't see why then you're ignorant.

Basically, this ban boils down to Mr. Granny Anal Compilation #18 being an unfunny troll and getting caught, getting mad at the mods, and complaining and whining. And with that, I give a -1 to your unban request and seriously suggest you fuck off and find another server, we don't need more people who think they're funny by being transphobic.

Also: Don't forget this.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. - by Granny Anal Compilation #18 - 01-01-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Kizzy - 01-01-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-01-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Foxka - 01-01-2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-02-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-02-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-02-2022, 06:19 PM