Unban request
Ingame Name: Matty ツ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193406006

Who Banned You: doesnt say in the ban message but he had thunder in his name

Reason For Ban: The ban says its for "harassment"

Length of Ban: 1 week

Reason for Admins to Unban: I joined in to play some TTT and they got mad when I said Lexi sounded like she was built like a hatchback. Thunder muted and gagged and gave me a warning. When I was unmuted I apologized to her for saying she was built like a hatchback and was muted again for apologizing. Then I was banned for harassment after trying to apologize. And for some reason I was unbanned then re banned after rejoining. then unbanned again and re banned after joining again? I think there might've been a bug with that or mods were just fucking with me lol. I'm literally just trying to play the game, I wont try to apologize to her again and just play the game.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Not that I know of?

Other: Summed up in Reason for unban
Odd, I don't see your steamid in our ban log. Do you have a screenshot of your ban message just so I can figure out what system was used to ban you?
(11-25-2021, 07:04 PM)Battons Wrote: Odd, I don't see your steamid in our ban log. Do you have a screenshot of your ban message just so I can figure out what system was used to ban you?
[Image: 3b627141382bea5d14ffc536306bf70f.png]
Yeah I got you bro. Thats all that was there after the third time they ban/unbanned or whatever they were doing. I think it was a bug probably though cause when I'd get unbanned and come back they banned me as soon as they saw me for whatever reason. 
I honestly don't think what I said was really worth a harassment ban tho tbh. I could understand a mute after the first time, but a week ban seemed a little excessive.
I thought it usually told you who banned you in the ban message. Odd
he had to be ulx banned because the g bans weren't working and he was able to keep rejoining. @MiniMe2001 rebanned him with the ulx. @thunderwalrusinnthebar banned him initially

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
And for some reason I was unbanned then re banned after rejoining. then unbanned again and re banned after joining again?

This is because of your name. Certain symbols require a ULX ban. 

Also according to awarn you were able to rack up three harassment warns pretty quickly. I'd rather see footage before backing this unban or not. Harassment is a no go though amigo.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Also -1. your "apology" was very clearly an underhanded insult, which you repeated several times even after being given extremely clear implication to stop.
Its like me calling you a "piece of shit loser", getting gagged and warned, saying "I'm sorry for calling you a piece of shit loser" then repeating to the rest of the server that I called you a "piece of shit loser." you aren't clever and its incredibly easy to tell what you were trying to do.

edit:

caught this on the tail end of the situation. language and tone you use very clearly shows how you felt about what you said.
https://streamable.com/rhzcvr

(11-25-2021, 07:58 PM)Ryzif Wrote: And for some reason I was unbanned then re banned after rejoining. then unbanned again and re banned after joining again?

This is because of your name. Certain symbols require a ULX ban. 

Also according to awarn you were able to rack up three harassment warns pretty quickly. I'd rather see footage before backing this unban or not. Harassment is a no go though amigo.
thunder gave me 3 warning while i was messaging @ staff in game while muted. He gave me first warning, then I said i'd stop. Then I tried to apologize then he muted and gave me another warning for the apology. Then a little later someone asked why I was getting muted and I told him it was because I said lexi was built like a hatchback then he gave me the 3rd warning then ban. Thats pretty much what happened and like I said I dont think thats really worth a ban personally. Especially since I tried apologizing and stopped talking to her.

(11-25-2021, 08:09 PM)Th'r Wrote: Also -1. your "apology" was very clearly an underhanded insult, which you repeated several times even after being given extremely clear implication to stop.
Its like me calling you a "piece of shit loser", getting gagged and warned, saying "I'm sorry for calling you a piece of shit loser" then repeating to the rest of the server that I called you a "piece of shit loser." you aren't clever and its incredibly easy to tell what you were trying to do.
Dude you were being toxic towards me from the start when I was asking questions about the server lol. And nah I apologized to her, thunder was still mad and muted me again. Then I stopped talking to her completely until someone asked what happened and I told him. It was definitely not an underhanded insult. You and thunder and whoever the other guy was just kept coming at me trying to provoke something to ban me for lol. You are staff, you should lead by a better example bro.
This guy sounds like a freak of a troll, clearly doesn’t give a shit and wants attention. -1
(11-25-2021, 08:20 PM)Matty ツ Wrote: Dude you were being toxic towards me from the start when I was asking questions about the server lol. And nah I apologized to her, thunder was still mad and muted me again. Then I stopped talking to her completely until someone asked what happened and I told him. It was definitely not an underhanded insult. You and thunder and whoever the other guy was just kept coming at me trying to provoke something to ban me for lol. You are staff, you should lead by a better example bro.
Asking questions = constantly whining about me RDM'ing (which isnt a big deal and I didnt even do; you had dna on someone else) whining about getting slain for it. Ill admit i did call you stupid but that was after you were constantly bickering in admin chat about how test mods need to be trained better. you then said something along the lines of, "youre 30 you should get off this game" then i replied that you im 18 and you were probably something like 25. All this is kinda off topic so I wont get into it further.

My point is that you're very clearly trying to misrepresent what happened at every step of the situation and try to make yourself out to be the victim.