This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Reason for ban - Consistent RDM (RDM 7+ times)

Length of Ban - Permanent

Reason to Unban - I really have no reason for an unban, I openly admit to my mistakes and promise not to act in this type of way again.

Have you been banned before - One Karma Ban, One 1 Hour Ban to chill out, and my current Perm Ban.

Other - So it's been some time, I decided to shoot at this again, I understand I may have some current conflict on PH with my mic spam, and while I have no excuse for mic spamming, I have definitely toned it down a bit, while this obviously may not help my case, I hope it shows an obvious effort to improve. I would also like to take into account my numerous efforts on helping PH, DR, and even Murder while I was banned from TTT. Obviously these actions aren't done on TTT, but considering they were done on family servers, it should ((hopefully)) be taken into account as good measure to help the servers.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good.. - by Nazu - 01-04-2022, 04:05 AM