This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
Name - Nazu(s)

Steam ID - (STEAM_0:0:436106669)

Reason for ban - Consistent RDM (RDM 7+ times)

Length of Ban - Permanent

Reason to Unban - I really have no reason for an unban, I openly admit to my mistakes and promise not to act in this type of way again.

Have you been banned before - One Karma Ban, One 1 Hour Ban to chill out, and my current Perm Ban.

Other - So it's been some time, I decided to shoot at this again, I understand I may have some current conflict on PH with my mic spam, and while I have no excuse for mic spamming, I have definitely toned it down a bit, while this obviously may not help my case, I hope it shows an obvious effort to improve. I would also like to take into account my numerous efforts on helping PH, DR, and even Murder while I was banned from TTT. Obviously these actions aren't done on TTT, but considering they were done on family servers, it should ((hopefully)) be taken into account as good measure to help the servers.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Reminder to keep comments serious and give reasons for votes :)

Honestly if the other server staff agree that you have been relatively well behaved then probably a +1 for you rejoining the server. You aren't an issue in TTT 99% of the time - it's that 1% of the time where you are an issue that gives me pause.

But if I understand correctly and your act has been cleaned up then I see no reason to keep you banned. +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Although you did receive a ban for three days for mic spam during your time on PH, whenever staff are in that I've noticed you try to keep yourself relatively calm. This does not speak on the times that you have acted out whenever staff were not on which considering the amount of people that have told me about it, is fairly often. You should probably work on this. 

If you keep the calm that you've been embodying while staff are in the lobby for the most part then really there's no point to keep you banned. I'm really annoyed over this. There have been times where you're really helpful but at the same time your actions can be in the complete opposite direction and it simply doesn't balance out. You don't have to be super helpful but it would be nice if you aren't on the opposite end to such massive extents. Either way it would seem you've improved from my time being in with you. I would hope this continues without decline. 

All things considered honestly I'm neutral.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I will only support the unban if you acknowledge that if you mic spam again I'm going to ask that you are permagagged. Microphones are for talking not putting it onto a fan/disconnecting slightly to get a loud buzzing sound. And as far as I know you don't use your mic for any other reason.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'd say you need to wait another month or two atleast. You have promised not to act a fool time and time again yet you've kept acting this type of way. Do I think you deserved to be unbanned? Hell no. Do I think people can change? Hell yes. I'm gonna stay neutral since I haven't really interacted with you since your ban.
Listen when I played with you, you were enjoyable to be around. Just keep your head on a swivel, I've sometimes seen you argue on discord, but it's been a minute since I've seen that.

I say you can come back. +1
I have always looked out for you Nazu in respect of not banning you when you shit faced. I have told you from time and time again to choose a side. You seem to care about the community but then you go and do stupid shit like get on when you're hammered, or mass rdm, troll etc. I only support an unban if you actually want to change just for a better you than with being bunched up with people that do the things you do. I say this because I haven't played with you anymore and more so now that I resigned.
i think an unban on an agreement that the next ban would be a community ban would be helpful for nazu, helps him understand his behavior really won't be forgiven if it happens again

"I understand I may have some current conflict on PH with my mic spam, and while I have no excuse for mic spamming, I have definitely toned it down a bit"

I've heard that you've had a ton of problems on PH and have said you still have the same micspamming and heavioral issues. You need to change and stop doing that. Not 'tone it down a bit' but stop. Good for you on improving but continue to do so. You may have fun but you ruin a lot of other peoples good time. Clearly you want to stay in the community but.....

Work on yourself and try again later.
As someone who has played with nazu since the last unban request, I have a lot of feelings about this one.
-On one hand, Nazu has exhibited good behavior recently. For this, I have to give him credit. Nazu has been extremely helpful as of late, and helps me when the server needs calming during things like hackers and ghosters to help me get data.

-On the other hand, during my time playing TTT, I have experienced the terribleness of rdm, consistent and mass. It ruins the core fun of the game. In regards to what a punishment is, it is a thing to make people reflect on their actions.
Permanent punishments are meant to prevent people from coming and doing something again that they are provably going to do again.

Nazu has, on occasion, gotten too drunk while playing prohunt, and has gotten himself up to a map gag over there.

Unfortunately, I am going to 0 Netral vote here.

I am sorry Nazu, but that which you did was bad. Rdm is terrible. Getting uncontrollable while drunk is terrible. Getting super drunk knowing all this is bad.

the positives cancel the negatives in my opinion.

EDIT:

one thing Nazu forgot to mention was his PREVIOUS BAN REQUEST

I am still a neutral on this one. However, I find it disengenuous that this ban request does not follow procedure by release date nor by formatting, which ends up making me feel like this request contains disingenuous feelings, and contains a "hurry up, unban me, i PrOmIsE I wOnT dO iT agaIn"  vibe. 

I really do want to trust you Nazu, as I feel that you are ready person. However, I can't shake this feeling of mine.

Neutral
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD