This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
Although you did receive a ban for three days for mic spam during your time on PH, whenever staff are in that I've noticed you try to keep yourself relatively calm. This does not speak on the times that you have acted out whenever staff were not on which considering the amount of people that have told me about it, is fairly often. You should probably work on this. 

If you keep the calm that you've been embodying while staff are in the lobby for the most part then really there's no point to keep you banned. I'm really annoyed over this. There have been times where you're really helpful but at the same time your actions can be in the complete opposite direction and it simply doesn't balance out. You don't have to be super helpful but it would be nice if you aren't on the opposite end to such massive extents. Either way it would seem you've improved from my time being in with you. I would hope this continues without decline. 

All things considered honestly I'm neutral.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good.. - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 01-04-2022, 08:09 AM