This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good..
(01-04-2022, 04:05 AM)Nazu(s) Wrote: (*snip*)

Basically, as dong said, I know that rdm/constant rdm is not a regular thing you do. At least not on ttt. I think that in order for you to be unbanned we should see you cut down on the things you DO do that are considered against the rules (like micspamming), which many have pointed out you haven't done so yet.

Before you were banned, any time you were warned for micspam you said you didn't care and continued to do so, inciting staff to warn you again, "do it, I dare you" and continue to spam.

Basically, I would give you a month to change you attitude, and if you don't, you should be allowed to play again, but with the condition of being perma gagged, as as I said, you massing or constantly rdming is a rare thing. Or something like this. Because though yes, your ban was for this one time thing, there are other issues that keep you from coming back.

edit: For this reason I guess I remain neutral on your unban.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is being made 5 days early, hopefully it goes good.. - by LemonTiara - 01-06-2022, 08:00 PM