Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:206137103

What Server(s):
Prop Hunt, Island House

Offender's Rank:
Donor

What They Did:
Booted me without cause, got hostile.

Corrilly said I was in an illegal spot. I moved but he continued yelling, despite multiple people telling him I'd moved, then he kicked me anyway. Then he went on an accusatory rant.

When They Did It:
1/5/2022 ~11pm EST

Potential Witnesses:
Player list screens below.
I_am_viking95 spoke up the most on voice confirm that I had moved and was currently moving.

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:
Not so much concerned about Corrilly's small mistake as about his high-strung and prolonged reaction to it.

After his warning, I moved and was juking a hunter for a while – Changed props and location twice, then proactively went up to a hunter and revealed myself, which has gotta be the best response you could hope for when someone's told to move – but Corrilly kept up a stream of angry shouting and threats, still ordering me to leave an illegal spot well after I'd left it.

No idea why he thought I wasn't moving. We told him in chat, people told him in voice, but he stayed angry and then booted me.

Got back in game and asked what had happened, he ignored it. Again other players explained that I'd moved from the spot, but he just got angrier and began a tirade, falsely asserting that I'd been warned many times before, was always hiding illegally, and that 'everyone on the server' has seen me do it (Been playing on Dinkleberg a couple years, been notified about illegal spots maybe twice).

In Corrilly's defense, he'd been simultaneously dealing with someone mocking him in voice chat. Maybe he was preoccupied with that instead of looking to see if I'd moved. But even that speaks to the problem here – The guy was mocking Corrilly's pomposity more than anything else. Corrilly came out of the gate dialed up to eleven, shouting orders and so wrapped up in his head that he literally couldn't see I'd done exactly what he wanted.

Not really a big deal – was just a kick and I got right back in – but hopefully we hold mods to a higher standard than what happened here.

Messages In This Thread
§d Corrilly Report - by el Fabuloso - 01-06-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by §d Corrilly - 01-06-2022, 08:09 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by el Fabuloso - 01-06-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by Deer-ly - 01-06-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by David - 01-06-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by MissPauling - 01-06-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by real (4) - 01-07-2022, 01:56 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by Mother Nuru. - 01-07-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by David - 01-07-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by TheUltraFish - 01-09-2022, 05:43 PM