Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:206137103

What Server(s):
Prop Hunt, Island House

Offender's Rank:
Donor

What They Did:
Booted me without cause, got hostile.

Corrilly said I was in an illegal spot. I moved but he continued yelling, despite multiple people telling him I'd moved, then he kicked me anyway. Then he went on an accusatory rant.

When They Did It:
1/5/2022 ~11pm EST

Potential Witnesses:
Player list screens below.
I_am_viking95 spoke up the most on voice confirm that I had moved and was currently moving.

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:
Not so much concerned about Corrilly's small mistake as about his high-strung and prolonged reaction to it.

After his warning, I moved and was juking a hunter for a while – Changed props and location twice, then proactively went up to a hunter and revealed myself, which has gotta be the best response you could hope for when someone's told to move – but Corrilly kept up a stream of angry shouting and threats, still ordering me to leave an illegal spot well after I'd left it.

No idea why he thought I wasn't moving. We told him in chat, people told him in voice, but he stayed angry and then booted me.

Got back in game and asked what had happened, he ignored it. Again other players explained that I'd moved from the spot, but he just got angrier and began a tirade, falsely asserting that I'd been warned many times before, was always hiding illegally, and that 'everyone on the server' has seen me do it (Been playing on Dinkleberg a couple years, been notified about illegal spots maybe twice).

In Corrilly's defense, he'd been simultaneously dealing with someone mocking him in voice chat. Maybe he was preoccupied with that instead of looking to see if I'd moved. But even that speaks to the problem here – The guy was mocking Corrilly's pomposity more than anything else. Corrilly came out of the gate dialed up to eleven, shouting orders and so wrapped up in his head that he literally couldn't see I'd done exactly what he wanted.

Not really a big deal – was just a kick and I got right back in – but hopefully we hold mods to a higher standard than what happened here.
"Not really a big deal – was just a kick and I got right back in – but hopefully we hold mods to a higher standard than what happened here." - el Fabuloso

To begin, donors are not mods and they're certainly not staff. If a donor chooses to use their powers they must be able to provide proof. Not to mention that if someone is in an illegal spot and refuses to move, it's best to record this and make a ban request because we can escalate and list. Illegal spots are illegal for a reason. If excessive enough it will lead to a ban. 

I have spoken to Corrilly and have confirmed that there isn't any video. Considering the lack of proof but an obvious kick was made and Corrilly 100% already knowing better considering the amount of time in server. Just a little over 8 weeks time. (I know that some of this is split between someone else but at least 5 weeks of it belong to you.) I would suggest a strike be sufficient in this case. 

+1 for a strike. 

Also have tried messaging a few others who were in lobby at the time that might have video of this situation so hopefully there can be more clarity. Either way kicking without evidence is a hard no. 

Some text that I was able to gather from relay. It might not clear much up but people were saying that he did move.  

[Image: 3V44lPw.png]
[Image: XVGKpcY.png]
[Image: ASbQTRN.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Fair enough Ryzif but i will make this point there was no tirade there was simply me refusing to apologize to a cheater and them demanding one ,i made a mistake not getting evidence and ill admit that and will do better in the future with such regard but i have no excuse for ti this time .and no reason..... the reason is in the kick notice screenshot clearly visible

witnesses to the fact i gave multiple warnings before i kicked him wolfofvalhala STEAM_0:1:79359859 & §5 ♡ Dakota ♡ STEAM_0:0:20729022
I feel like it should be clarified that donors are not staff or "mods" they are simply people that like the server enough to donate and get the "Donor" rank. It's up to you if you want to use your donor commands or not. I understand wanting to help out but you should record in case things like this happen. Ryzif basically said everything that needed to be said so I won't repeat all that. Anyway, it's important to follow the donor guidelines which are here for illegal spots it says "If you suspect of someone ghosting, hacking, a prop hiding in an illegal spot, inappropriate name, etc. type @ in the chat. The “@ type your message here” lets you let all staff at once know of a possible situation taking place on the server." basically it's better to just ping staff if situations are getting up to a kick. especially since donors are not taught to deal with illegal spots. The appropriate staff should get to handle it first :) I will remain neutral for a donor strike or anything since I know Corrilly just wanted to help but at the same time you neeeeed to be more careful, read the donor guidelines, as well as record or take screenshots from now on, I'm sure he will be more careful in the future regardless of the outcome of this thread.
Sorry for this text wall I type a lot when I'm tired. Blame Ryzif.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Thanks for following up, Ryzif and Eggroll.

Want to point out that Corrilly's defense of multiple warnings is not in dispute. The problem was that his demands continued, angrily, even after I'd moved; then he kicked anyway. 

Maybe §d Corrilly can address what actually went wrong on his end. How do you spend almost a minute bellowing orders for something that has already happened? Why kick when there was no need?

Not that the answer will excuse the excessive behavior or false personal attacks.
I would also like to advocate for corrilly getting a strike 

Let me start my rant in order: Actual Donor stuff
Here its said that someone was kicked before evidence or ban request was even provided about ghosters/cheaters and that kicker was corrilly. And this isn't the first time he's done this, He has repeatedly kicked, gagged, and muted people all without proper warnings, providing evidence, or even pinging on call. He very much tries to staff the server himself and only when he can't handle a situation he will immediately ping staff almost leaving them in the dark. Here being an example where nothing was said to staff (at least not that i saw in main chat) but when another donor told corrilly about people ghosting he just said "we know its being dealt with". In this specific situation i'm about to bring up starts at this message, where he didn't even ping staff and Reina did, and as i know at the point he pinged the problem already had been going on for 2 maps~ and he was just kicking him repeatedly. Even better the ban request wasn't made until some time later not even by corrilly but by haxune. There is also many other instances where I'v seen corrilly go way off the donor guidelines just to gag people for seconds of their mic glitching out and then still bereding with threats against the player, and when brought up to him or asking him to calm down you'd get the same violent reaction of him telling you he knows what to do or is doing the right thing.

Weird shit + out of server
Corrilly has said some weird shit some uncomfterbal. One example i have is this , I found this joke disgusting but i could have been reading into it too much maybe its not as weird as i saw it but personally this was very bad for comedy night. Here he just inserted himself to boast about how he's been bulling nuru for years when he wasent provoked directly or anything koshka just called nuru short as usual. seriously i scrolled up and like fish said he'd ban nuru for a slice of pizza, but nothing that would effect corrilly. Here koshka warned him to stop calling out the ghosters which he still does. which is a point is that some of these screenshots are "old" being closer to the start of 2021 but he still acts like this today, He's still aggressive, still acts like staff, still will do things off little to no evidence, and still is a hypocrite when it comes to rules. My last thing here is this , Reina had just called out corrilly for pre-round fire after he said i think certain  mods shouldnt be  pushing  props under teammates feet and without context of course. To sum up, an old T-mod used an "exploit" to kill someone and corrilly said (the image previous) then reina said that he pre-round fires which he then tried to justify his actions just because on old staff member who probably doesn't remember the rules did an "exploit" once.

TL:DR YLF
Corrilly donor abuses and has for some time, as well as be just a rude person thats extremely verbally violet at times. 

My vote is for demotion to supporter
+1 for a strike
This isn't the first time something in this nature as been brought up regarding Corrilly. I've become more and more unsure about their donor status over the last few months/year.

Corrilly definitely tried very hard to staff the server but proceeds to ignore the donor guidelines, hardly pings staff and tries to take the server into their control.

I am in full support of a strike and if this attitude continues I would fully support removal of donor completely.

I do not understand why we still have to remind donors that they are not staff and to actually ping staff.

EDIT: Based on what Nuru said - I agree with her and David. Full removal.
Go away
(01-06-2022, 03:32 PM)Ashly "Milly" Gumshoe Wrote: Weird shit + out of server
Corrilly has said some weird shit some uncomfterbal. One example i have is this , I found this joke disgusting but i could have been reading into it too much maybe its not as weird as i saw it but personally this was very bad for comedy night. Here he just inserted himself to boast about how he's been bulling nuru for years when he wasent provoked directly or anything koshka just called nuru short as usual. 

I was in agreeance with you up until this point, and I'll explain why.

Corrily definitely gives me the "I HAVE POWER, RESPECT ME" vibes as a donor based off the evidence being presented plus their mediocre response to this thread. HOWEVER, I question why you didn't address this problem directly but are instead waiting until someone makes a thread about this individual to bring this up.

Also, saying things like this do not make you look like you're in the right. Regardless of how you feel about the individual, you need to keep your head on a swivel.

Anyways, back on topic. Yes, this individual probably needs to be disciplined accordingly, as I get extreme egocentric vibes from them. Whether it's a strike or a full removal, I endorse either.

(01-06-2022, 03:40 PM)MissPauling Wrote: I do not understand why we still have to remind donors that they are not staff and to actually ping staff.

This boils down to people who think they can just buy something and be in a position of authority; what I don't get is why PH is the only server that usually has this problem consistently.
(01-06-2022, 03:40 PM)MissPauling Wrote: This isn't the first time something in this nature as been brought up regarding Corrilly. I've become more and more unsure about their donor status over the last few months/year.

Corrilly definitely tried very hard to staff the server but proceeds to ignore the donor guidelines, hardly pings staff and tries to take the server into their control.

I am in full support of a strike and if this attitude continues I would fully support removal of donor completely.

I do not understand why we still have to remind donors that they are not staff and to actually ping staff.
I feel like they get in the mindset of I have powers so that means im staff even tho thats not correct Lol
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Ryzif basically said everything that needed to be said ,this isn't the first time something has been brought up about  Corrilly.

Also I do not understand why we still have to remind someone has 8 weeks on the server  that they have to just ping staff if situations are getting up to a kick.

I was on the server at the moment when this happened ,but I don't have any recordings though.

+1 for demotion