Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
§d Corrilly Report
I would also like to advocate for corrilly getting a strike 

Let me start my rant in order: Actual Donor stuff
Here its said that someone was kicked before evidence or ban request was even provided about ghosters/cheaters and that kicker was corrilly. And this isn't the first time he's done this, He has repeatedly kicked, gagged, and muted people all without proper warnings, providing evidence, or even pinging on call. He very much tries to staff the server himself and only when he can't handle a situation he will immediately ping staff almost leaving them in the dark. Here being an example where nothing was said to staff (at least not that i saw in main chat) but when another donor told corrilly about people ghosting he just said "we know its being dealt with". In this specific situation i'm about to bring up starts at this message, where he didn't even ping staff and Reina did, and as i know at the point he pinged the problem already had been going on for 2 maps~ and he was just kicking him repeatedly. Even better the ban request wasn't made until some time later not even by corrilly but by haxune. There is also many other instances where I'v seen corrilly go way off the donor guidelines just to gag people for seconds of their mic glitching out and then still bereding with threats against the player, and when brought up to him or asking him to calm down you'd get the same violent reaction of him telling you he knows what to do or is doing the right thing.

Weird shit + out of server
Corrilly has said some weird shit some uncomfterbal. One example i have is this , I found this joke disgusting but i could have been reading into it too much maybe its not as weird as i saw it but personally this was very bad for comedy night. Here he just inserted himself to boast about how he's been bulling nuru for years when he wasent provoked directly or anything koshka just called nuru short as usual. seriously i scrolled up and like fish said he'd ban nuru for a slice of pizza, but nothing that would effect corrilly. Here koshka warned him to stop calling out the ghosters which he still does. which is a point is that some of these screenshots are "old" being closer to the start of 2021 but he still acts like this today, He's still aggressive, still acts like staff, still will do things off little to no evidence, and still is a hypocrite when it comes to rules. My last thing here is this , Reina had just called out corrilly for pre-round fire after he said i think certain  mods shouldnt be  pushing  props under teammates feet and without context of course. To sum up, an old T-mod used an "exploit" to kill someone and corrilly said (the image previous) then reina said that he pre-round fires which he then tried to justify his actions just because on old staff member who probably doesn't remember the rules did an "exploit" once.

TL:DR YLF
Corrilly donor abuses and has for some time, as well as be just a rude person thats extremely verbally violet at times. 

My vote is for demotion to supporter
+1 for a strike
:( image broke
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)

Messages In This Thread
§d Corrilly Report - by el Fabuloso - 01-06-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by §d Corrilly - 01-06-2022, 08:09 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by el Fabuloso - 01-06-2022, 02:06 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by Deer-ly - 01-06-2022, 03:32 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by David - 01-06-2022, 03:51 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by MissPauling - 01-06-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by real (4) - 01-07-2022, 01:56 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by Mother Nuru. - 01-07-2022, 02:22 AM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by David - 01-07-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: §d Corrilly Report - by TheUltraFish - 01-09-2022, 05:43 PM