Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, is this where i apply for a job?
(01-08-2022, 08:04 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I do not know how you act in the discord but I do have one concern that should be addressed. You have a history of getting positions and then resigning a number of months later, how is a discord role going to be any different? If it is going to be similar to how it was in the past, I do not see any reason why discord staff should go through the trouble of teaching you about how the commands work, how to properly use the bots, and how to keep the discord safe. I know that you would try to do well as you have done in past staff roles that has never been an issue.
Yes, Thank you for actually bringing this up, I forgot that was something I wanted to mention. So in the past, I never fully had a head on my shoulders plus, I was going through alot and never could just take a full break, I always kept thinking I had to resign just for being inactive(which I regret) as pertaining to now, I have absolutely nothing going on anymore and "If something ever did come up, I would let everyone know I'm just taking a break(like alot of other staff members do) but would like to still keep my position. I do miss being apart of a staff team and I promise you I have no intentions of resignresigning.

I hope that helps clear up what you were asking.
[Image: titan.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, is this where i apply for a job? - by David - 01-06-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: Hi, is this where i apply for a job? - by Ēmęřăķ - 01-08-2022, 09:03 PM