Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, is this where i apply for a job?
(01-08-2022, 09:20 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 08:04 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: You have a history of getting positions and then resigning a number of months later, how is a discord role going to be any different?

And? What is he supposed to do, stay staff forever? Since when was there a minimum commitment?

Thank you for taking one sentence out of a statement and twisting it or choosing not to respond to the statement as a whole.

Did I say that someone needed to stay staff forever? No.

Did I imply that someone needed to maintain a staff role forever? No.

Since when was there a minimum commitment?
There never really has been one but someone with a history of getting a role then resigning a few months later on more than one occasion should be questioned on the subject in my eyes. Titan answered the question/concern very well and was apparently something he wanted to cover anyways given his reply.

Titan, thank you for your reply so quickly to my concerns. The reason why I asked the question is that I wanted to see where your head was at, if you had learned anything from past experiences as staff, and was willing to apply them. If you get tired, do as you said above and take a break. Rely on your fellow staff and ask questions with them on how to handle issues and I see you have no problems getting the discord staff role.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hi, is this where i apply for a job? - by David - 01-06-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: Hi, is this where i apply for a job? - by TheUltraFish - 01-08-2022, 11:25 PM