Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disable the 'act' command
Hi,

I literally just created an account here to post this. It's incredibly annoying when I get killed by someone acting. You can't tell where they are looking, they keep dancing even when they crouch. You just get shot by some legs that were supposed to be looking to somewhere else.

This is extremely unfair for me, I like to run at least a little after being found, but this kills the fun. Especially when the best users in the server use it, they just run spinning 360 while dancing and shooting through their back and legs. Instead of feeling like "damn you found me" it's more like "wtf?", I've spent almost 130 hours in the last two weeks on this server but having people using act 24/7 kills all the fun, to the point it even makes me want to ragequit.

Then instead of dancing, you have another shooting literally with his ass. It sucks. It'd be a little better if it had like, a huge cooldown. but I need this off, or at least a way to disable it locally. 

If people who used this would be noobs, then no problem, but the MAIN issue is that it's mostly used by guys who literally kill more than 5 props per round. 

Finally, this doesn't benefit hunters so much, so there's no point in not removing it. This is just annoying for props. If I get noticed and start running, I'm 99.9% sure I'll die, but at least it's thrilling and fun. But this makes the game really boring. 

Please, disable this server-side or at least client-side.

Messages In This Thread
Disable the 'act' command - by NekitoKawaii - 01-12-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by Battons - 01-12-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by August - 01-12-2022, 10:03 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by NekitoKawaii - 01-12-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 01-12-2022, 10:05 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by August - 01-12-2022, 10:11 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by [test]Wilfry - 01-12-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by NekitoKawaii - 01-12-2022, 10:56 PM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by NekitoKawaii - 01-13-2022, 09:02 AM
RE: Disable the 'act' command - by RussEfarmer - 01-13-2022, 07:45 AM